The Student Room Group

Italian bisexual guy AMA

Hi everyone, I am an Italian boy that is going to study in the Uk next Year...ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Top or bottom...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Ahahah quite cheeky...btw top
Age? (Don't feel compelled to say though.)

Where are you going to study next year?
For what course?
Have you ever dated someone?
Is flirting with the same sex a lot harder than flirting with the opposite sex? What's different on the dating scene?

(P.S. I'm bi. :smile:)
Why did you feel the need to add that you are bi sexual?
Reply 5
I am 19 years old and I am gonna study History of Art at Cambridge. Yes I've dated both sexes and had three important relationships. I don't think it is more difficult, it is equally intriguing. Maybe the problem is only in the fact that I'm too keen on flirting in general:smile:
I specified bisexual in the title since I am interested in how this sexual orientation is seen in the UK.
Kudos for making it into Cambridge. Shame about Art History =P
Reply 7
Thank you :smile:. I assure you that it is a marvellous subject and a powerful means to investigate how we evolved across the centuries ...not just a divertissement for posh girls
Original post by kanzev
I am 19 years old and I am gonna study History of Art at Cambridge. Yes I've dated both sexes and had three important relationships. I don't think it is more difficult, it is equally intriguing. Maybe the problem is only in the fact that I'm too keen on flirting in general:smile:
I specified bisexual in the title since I am interested in how this sexual orientation is seen in the UK.

Well I'm not really out to people in general, so I haven't had much experience in that department (in people's views.)

Other people online have generally said that any problems are people, both gay and straight, tell you to pick a side.

Or they think you're very promiscuous.

I know of one or two people who hold the promiscuous view.

But besides from those, it's generally very good comparatively.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
How many times have you had sex?
Reply 10
Original post by XcitingStuart
Well I'm not really out to people in general, so I haven't had much experience in that department (in people's views.)

Other people online have generally said that any problems are people, both gay and straight, tell you to pick a side.

Or they think you're very promiscuous.

I know of one or two people who hold the promiscuous view.

But besides from those, it's generally very good comparatively.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I perfectly understand what you're saying, having lived (and still living it sometimes) the same situation. Moreover, trust me being bi in a country where the Catholic Church still has a remarkable infuence in public opinion as well as in politics isn't easy at all. Peole here are changing as for mentality but there is a long way to go.

I'm out only to my five clostest friend because I knew that thay would have accepted it given that they are extraordinarily intelligent and open. For all the other people I still pretend to be straight, also because sincerely I do not feel the need to come out to everyone.

It is utterly ridicolous to tell to "pick a side" randomly; we did not choose to be bi and thus this is simply how we are. It is also completely absurd to link bisexuality to promiscuity inasmuch as no sexual orientation can be generally labelled to be "promiscuous". I will honestly "pick a side" and be faithful when I will meet the woman or the man with whom I'd like to spend my entire life. What do you think?

Don't be afraid to fully discover yourself and to appreciate all the shades of your sexuality.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
How many times have you had sex?

Honestly I do not know the precise number...something around 60/70 times
Morning! Fellow Italian(Tuscan)checking in. Where are you from in italy?
Is it true Italian gay guys are hot
Do others consider you good looking?
Reply 15
Original post by queen-bee
Morning! Fellow Italian(Tuscan)checking in. Where are you from in italy?

Hi man, I am from Milan, but I have a Tuscan uncle:smile: By far the best people in Italy along with romagnoli
Reply 16
Original post by ckfeister
Is it true Italian gay guys are hot

Is this the "tall, dark, handsome " thing? Of course it depends on the type of guys you're into. For sure we care a lot about being attractive (being very fit, fashionable ecc...)
Original post by kanzev
Honestly I do not know the precise number...something around 60/70 times

That is quite a lot haha :smile: lucky you
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
Do others consider you good looking?

Yes they do:smile:
Original post by kanzev
Yes they do:smile:

How do you look like? And are you well equipped there...:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest