Turn on thread page Beta

Is Peep Show any good? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    I thought M & W was crap to be honest. Remember that one with the superhero and the BMX guy? Really desperate stuff
    The infamous BMX bandit indeed, it definitely isn't on the same level as peep show but worth a watch. Have you seen David Mitchell's Soapbox rants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrododo)
    The infamous BMX bandit indeed, it definitely isn't on the same level as peep show but worth a watch. Have you seen David Mitchell's Soapbox rants?
    Found them incredibly tedious from what I saw. There's probably more entertainment in one of his laughs on Would I Lie To You than in the entire series

Yes, watch.

ReputationRep:
    You just reminded me I still haven't seen the final series. Eek.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5 minutes into my first episode and I'm really dizzy from the camerawork.

ReputationRep:
    It is literally the best thing in the entire world.

It got me through university.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.