Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Broke Up With My GF :( Life Hurts! Watch

ReputationRep:
    It always does.
    Be strong!

ReputationRep:
    You just have to accept it as it is and move on.

ReputationRep:
    Go and get drunk and get laid. Done.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and my ex cheated on me with someone else i knew, they got toeghter and then he ended up trying to talk to me again, It hurt like HELL and tbh i didnt think i would get over him, i was 16, i am 19 now, and i have gotten over him, i have a good bf now ive been with for 1.5 years so far, the point i am trying to make is it does get better, i thought my ex was "the one" but at the end of it i saw he didn't care about me, like i did for him and i was better off without him. He was NOT the person i was mean't to be with. Or i would be still with him. The fact is that life does carry on and i was a wreck, but ask yourself if she was the one she would care about you and feel the same back to you. My advice is focus on yourself and remember you make yourself, know one else. They are apart of your life, yes , no matter how big or small, but it doesn't shape you and doesn't make you. Next you will find someone that will think you are their world and everything. I couldn't think i would be happy as i am now again. But time does heal. Also, i think you meeting up with her again only bought back the pain. All i can advice is from my past ex and relationship. i did want him back for ages even though he cheated and lied. But i am stronger now and i would never take that again. I'm trying to say it will get better, and next time don't put your happiness in to just one person- make your own.

Kind Regards

Summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Britishsunset)
    I'm a girl and my ex cheated on me with someone else i knew, they got toeghter and then he ended up trying to talk to me again, It hurt like HELL and tbh i didnt think i would get over him, i was 16, i am 19 now, and i have gotten over him, i have a good bf now ive been with for 1.5 years so far, the point i am trying to make is it does get better, i thought my ex was "the one" but at the end of it i saw he didn't care about me, like i did for him and i was better off without him. He was NOT the person i was mean't to be with. Or i would be still with him. The fact is that life does carry on and i was a wreck, but ask yourself if she was the one she would care about you and feel the same back to you. My advice is focus on yourself and remember you make yourself, know one else. They are apart of your life, yes , no matter how big or small, but it doesn't shape you and doesn't make you. Next you will find someone that will think you are their world and everything. I couldn't think i would be happy as i am now again. But time does heal. Also, i think you meeting up with her again only bought back the pain. All i can advice is from my past ex and relationship. i did want him back for ages even though he cheated and lied. But i am stronger now and i would never take that again. I'm trying to say it will get better, and next time don't put your happiness in to just one person- make your own.

Kind Regards

Summer.
    Yh the thing is I dont have any female friends, she was literally the only female contact i had and all i needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tough luck kiddo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GothicShield)
    Life is short...ok

Isit really worth it if you can't spend it with the one you love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pathetic, sorry but it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oilfreak1)
    pathetic, sorry but it is.
    Give him some time, sure he'll change his mind, well i hope he does.

Join a social group or something, heartbreak is painful, have a joint

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.