Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm in desperate need of attention right now. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    if you don't want people to ask you then don't put your problem on them, they were only trying to help. a thanks for their time or effort would be fine.
    Okay.

ReputationRep:
    wassup bby g?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    I'm not really ok actually. Someone told me I should talk to people on here to keep negative thoughts out of my mind.
    So that's what I'm doing.
    Always know that the TSR community is here to help whenever you need it. :heart:

- Even if you feel alone, there's always a TSRian around who's ready to lend a listening ear and give a virtual hug. :heart::heart:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a supposedly attractive boy. Does that mitigate your initial let down? I'm going to let everyone down soon anyway so its normal for me to not live up to expectations recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, listen here: YOU ARE WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE:heart:

If you need cheering up, the 'make a meme' thread might make you laugh!

ReputationRep:
    I am practically certain that you thinking that you're 'about to let everybody down' is merely a feeling as opposed to a reality. Big love to you during what I can tell is a difficult time :heart::heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    wassup bby g?
    Baby girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana00)
    Always know that the TSR community is here to help whenever you need it. :heart:

- Even if you feel alone, there's always a TSRian around who's ready to lend a listening ear and give a virtual hug. :heart::heart:
    Hey, listen here: YOU ARE WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE:heart:

If you need cheering up, the 'make a meme' thread might make you laugh!
    I am practically certain that you thinking that you're 'about to let everybody down' is merely a feeling as opposed to a reality. Big love to you during what I can tell is a difficult time :heart::heart:
    Thanks a lot banana 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot banana 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's okay, although I now realise that I used A LOT of hearts!!

Best of luck to you now and in the future.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.