Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why are South Asian girls so HOT!!!! watch

Announcements

(Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Sorry, bad joke. Note to self: Must work on racist jokes.

Anyway, hi and welcome.

What part of South Asia are you from?
    Lol hi. Okay. Thank you .

Pakistan

Oh God! I shall say no more about that but say hi to Biryani007. She's Pushtun so you probably have something in common. What with you guys being from the same little village and all. I love them rural villages. No electricity, no running water, no fridge but they'll be damned if there isn't a filthy and rusty old motorbike parked outside the mud hut. :ahee:

I went on a creep mode and had a look at your profile. You're studying law, I take it? How are you finding it? :awesome:
    Loooool you're funny. I come from the city though so not much experience with rural villages and mud huts. The motorbike issue is everywhere though haha.

Yes I study law, it's going ok so far . What do you do?

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of its to do with lifestyle choice
    Rarely smoke or drink.
    Some of its to do with the clothes they wear as well.
    Modest,no legs and breast on show etc.

ReputationRep:
    She seems like a nice person so she probably would.

If you don't mind me asking, you are Bengali, no? :holmes:
    Yes she would

:gasp: no
    I am actually a British West African guy

ReputationRep:
    U should go out more...

Ah, you are a Mirpuri. Don't know who they are but they sound like nice people. They are always coming up to my marriage bureau asking me "to find a nice white girl for their sons to marry". When I offer myself for their daughters, they say "This sale kuttar goro is being very cheeky today" and I laugh with them. Hilarious bunch, they are. :cheeky:

Me? Oh, I just procrastinate and collect my JSA and spend it down the pub. Lasts me a day or two and then I go out and steal from the homeless guy's cup. He makes way more money than I do. Hmm, I should be a professional street begger.

Are you enjoying law? What year are you? What modules are you doing?
    Lol huh? I'm from Lahore not Mirpur. And i'll drop into your bureau one day lol . What does "sale kuttar goro" mean though? I think it's a swear word?

Yeah I do enjoy law. I'm in second year studying land, tort, EU, and Equity & Trusts.

You're joking right? About that poor homeless guy? Lol.

ReputationRep:
    garam masala, they're fiyaaaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    I am nice, I know that but let's be honest, a kind heart attracts people and you certainly have a kind heart!
    Aww, I hope so

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamil Tiger)
    dbi poshy
    tamil tiger rawr.

ReputationRep:

I'll hide your rolling pin and I'll also snap the sticks that you cut from the tree in your garden and I'll throw your slippers in the river. You'll be hopping around calling me a sale kuttar.

Oh per-leeze. I could wear your dad's lungi on my head and still be more attractive than anyone else. :cool:

I have a beard bigger than Bin Laden. I trip over it constantly when I'm coming down the mountains. It's a hassle. :beard:

What? No. I'm English. :facepalm:

Khadi-Kichiri - Yellow rice commonly eaten in India (and I think Pakistan) at lunch time. Sort of a poor man's Biriyani. :lol:

Teach me some rude words. :holmes:
    I'll grab my ladel and use it like a cricket bat hitting you with pebbles mate..do not underestimate me :hand:

Omg I do not speak this language, what is a lungi? Of course, you are as scrumptious as PLAIN white rice :coma:

You must be a tiny manlet smh tripping over your own beard...yeah I'll pass :lol:

You're clearly Indian, it's okay, please don't deny it...Abishek Malhotra will help you with your issues :console:

Teach you swears so you use them against me??...in year 5 I taught a boy a rude word only for him to use it as my nickname...I learnt from my mistake :cry2:

Oh God! I shall say no more about that but say hi to Biryani007. She's Pushtun so you probably have something in common. What with you guys being from the same little village and all. I love them rural villages. No electricity, no running water, no fridge but they'll be damned if there isn't a filthy and rusty old motorbike parked outside the mud hut. :ahee:
    Reported for racism due to the use of words 'filthy' and 'rusty' :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's the same with any culture some are attractive some arent

cause all that biryani masala.
    also alot of our eyebrows are naturally buff.
    we also have visible eyebrows that don't wash off.

also lighties with dark head hair is buff.

I'm not into black guys (Then again not into asians either), my sisters loves y'all africans and sudanese dudes though lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    I'll grab my ladel and use it like a cricket bat hitting you with pebbles mate..do not underestimate me :hand:

Omg I do not speak this language, what is a lungi? Of course, you are as scrumptious as PLAIN white rice :coma:

You must be a tiny manlet smh tripping over your own beard...yeah I'll pass :lol:

You're clearly Indian, it's okay, please don't deny it...Abishek Malhotra will help you with your issues :console:

Teach you swears so you use them against me??...in year 5 I taught a boy a rude word only for him to use it as my nickname...I learnt from my mistake :cry2:

Reported for racism due to the use of words 'filthy' and 'rusty' :erm:
    Hello madam

How may I help you?

ReputationRep:
    Ermmm I dunno we just are

ReputationRep:
    I got 3 rishtas. I'm so hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    I'm only speaking the truth here, and I did give him some hope towards the end
    The **** fairy will grant you your wish of ****. Amen
    I told her, you'll get your **** in the next couple of hours.
    Free delivery of course.
    Have fun!
    Okay then you impatient person. *snaps my fingers*

Bam! There, the guy should be at your door now, go check
    oh god when a pretty female has banter :coma:
    :tong: stop dis ang, stop dis!! :drool:

ReputationRep:
    i'm a SOuth asian dude; I only date white girls..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abishek Malhotra)
    Hello sir

You are only liking south asian girls because you are black and you prefer lighter skin then you. I am same but I go beyond borders and search for white individual because they also have brilliant blue eyes which is look to me like oceans of love. I was not loved as a child enough by parents and maybe that is what happened with you. You need to be confidently cocoa and the milky ladies will come for you then it will be hot chocolate time
    If you need assistance in this matter or would like me to get you linked with lovely homely indian girl then please do not hesitate to message me.

Thank you.
    Ji my man :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhenchod)
    I got 3 rishtas. I'm so hot.
    Just made my day. Lmfao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Just made my day. Lmfao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, I get all the brown boys. I like ones that have a moustache, very attractive!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.