Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I hold a offer to Kings college for Biomedicla engineering. The offer ask me to sit physics further math and math but I want to transfer to biomed science when I already attend Kings college this september. For biomed science they ask for bio and chem but i sit bio, physic,math and firther math and not chem. Do you think they will allow me to transfer to biomed science when I get it?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by kritns)
    I hold a offer to Kings college for Biomedicla engineering. The offer ask me to sit physics further math and math but I want to transfer to biomed science when I already attend Kings college this september. For biomed science they ask for bio and chem but i sit bio, physic,math and firther math and not chem. Do you think they will allow me to transfer to biomed science when I get it?
    If chem is an essential subject, i dont think they'll allow it.

ReputationRep:
    There is a 99.9% chance they will say no because chemistry is listed as a required subject on their website, but just ring/email and ask the biomedical science admissions as they are the only ones that can give you a definite answer.

ReputationRep:
    If I just sit the chemsitry as well and score only 60%-65% do you think they will allow me to transfer from biomed engineering?
    (Original post by madmadmax321)
    There is a 99.9% chance they will say no because chemistry is listed as a required subject on their website, but just ring/email and ask the biomedical science admissions as they are the only ones that can give you a definite answer.

ReputationRep:
    If I just sit the chemsitry as well and score only 60%-65% do you think they will allow me to transfer from biomed engineering?
    There is no way anyone on tsr can answer that, you will just have to ring them and ask, as there are too many factors (ie have they made all the offers they can make already, does missing the entry requirements matter to them, will they accept you without chemistry etc)

Just ask if they would consider you without chemistry when you have X subjects

ReputationRep:
    I already rang them and they say I would need to sit the chemistry buy they say they cant give me a definite number of what I need to score in chemsitry.

(Original post by madmadmax321)
    There is no way anyone on tsr can answer that, you will just have to ring them and ask, as there are too many factors (ie have they made all the offers they can make already, does missing the entry requirements matter to them, will they accept you without chemistry etc)

Just ask if they would consider you without chemistry when you have X subjects

ReputationRep:
    I already rang them and they say I would need to sit the chemistry buy they say they cant give me a definite number of what I need to score in chemsitry.
    There you go then, you will need to sit chemistry and also assume that you will need to meet the entry requirements (had a quick look and its AAB so either a B or A in chem)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.