Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Awesome Genius makes it rain Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    No I didn't. Your maths isn't up to scratch either if you thought his calculations were right based on what he said
    dont think its my maths
    its laziness i just skipped all the numbers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Ok

1) its 9:41 in the morning on the first day of Easter holidays, I havent had a good drink yet and Im tired from a tournament yesterday and stayed up a lil late so go easy on me please (also Im not a genuis like you so lower your standards on the academic side please )

2) Where exactly did my calcs go wrong? I cba to go through them all again but they seem right? (maybe I missed some notes idk)

3) I do have over £732 in cash right now, I also bought some gold 5 years ago in Asia, quite high carat too so my money game is relatively strong. Last I counted (last week) I had £1125 in cash...excluding me gold investment.
    When you did 7500/100 you got 750 when you should have got 75. Anyway DW lol

More importantly why would you be carrying around over £1k in cash?! Apart from wanting to make it rain, like me?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Your maths is really off
    its 9:41 in the morning on the first day of Easter holidays, I havent had a good drink yet and Im tired from a tournament yesterday and stayed up a lil late so go easy on me please heres a complimentary Starbucks free food item voucher (that expired 3 years ago, be creative-build a time machine or something) to make up for it 'your unknown highness'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    More importantly why would you be carrying around over £1k in cash?! Apart from wanting to make it rain, like me?!
    You make a little rain, I make a lot of rain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    its 9:41 in the morning on the first day of Easter holidays, I havent had a good drink yet and Im tired from a tournament yesterday and stayed up a lil late so go easy on me please heres a complimentary Starbucks free food item voucher (that expired 3 years ago, be creative-build a time machine or something) to make up for it 'your unknown highness'

Sorry, but your choice of pics are sometimes unnecessary.:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)

Easily done, when one has a brain.

Jokes

ReputationRep:
    Very poor rain. That's not going to make any flowers grow.

ReputationRep:
    I expected at least a few £50s.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Radman)
    OP has roughly £400 in savings, clearly benefits in this country are still too high.
    prsom :lol:

what a pathetic man child to brag about £400. if youre going to be a ****** and brag about how much cash you have at least have some £50s. otherwise youre just trying too hard.

(Original post by stefano865)
    Music!
    Spoiler:
    Show

But in reality, I've noticed your username on youtube comment section(song I've posted recently) and realised there is some genius on TSR. So I've decided to check out this guy and it seems like someone who is trying to confront entire TSR.

Also, you have great collection of software on your laptop. One particularly got my attention.

AwesomeGenius

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Music!
    Spoiler:
    Show

But in reality, I've noticed your username on youtube comment section(song I've posted recently) and realised there is some genius on TSR.So I've decided to check out this guy and it seems like someone who is trying to confront entire TSR.

Also, you have great collection of software on your laptop. One particularly got my attention.

AwesomeGenius
    :lolwut:

Who is trying to 'confront entire TSR'?

ReputationRep:
    I mean it's not that much but why are y'all hating on this successful Asian brother? :noway:

Or something like that :ninja:

(Original post by stefano865)
    :lolwut:

Who is trying to 'confront entire TSR'?
    That's the impression I have on ag

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    That's the impression I have on ag

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    Very poor rain. That's not going to make any flowers grow.
    :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.