Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Girls opinion) Have you ever had to relieve yourself somewhere other than a toilet? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Have you ever relived yourself publicly on a night out?
    Yes every week or so
    0%
    A few times a month
    0%
    Rarely, maybe once a term
    50.00%
    Never
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    It seems as though when I'm on a night out I end up weeing places I probably shouldn't. Have you guys ever done this yourself? Or have friends that have done it?
    It just seems impossible to wait for the next bar or in the toilet queues when you're really desperate! 😁
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by jess2323)
    It seems as though when I'm on a night out I end up weeing places I probably shouldn't. Have you guys ever done this yourself? Or have friends that have done it?
    It just seems impossible to wait for the next bar or in the toilet queues when you're really desperate! 😁
    I grew up in wales so did occasionaly have to go behind a tree if there werent any toilets around but i never did it specifically on a night out.

ReputationRep:
    I still remember my mum having to take me behind trees when I was little. Good times.

I can't say it's happened during adulthood. That might have something to do with a combination of me not drinking alcohol and rarely leaving the house. I'm also incredibly aware of all toilets within a one mile radius of wherever I find myself and I will bulldoze my way through people if I'm desperate.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Only as a child.

ReputationRep:
    Only in the countryside when we were on a walk and everyone had to.

Some scenes at a festival I went to though were positively disturbing. Girls with their pants at the ankles with their arses in the air with piss spewing everywhere... Don't be that girl.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  04november2009-london-a-week-after-a-girl-in-cardiff-was-pictured-EMXEJY.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  262.3 KB

i think i saw you last week OP ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess2323)
    My friend used to do it all the time. Then the police caught her and she had to pay a fine. Now she's learnt to wait...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've peed outside a lot, especially in the woods or in a hilly place when I'm out driving. I've got a bowel condition can get 'caught short' quite a lot so I've always got to keep toilet roll in the car just in case I ever do have to do the toilet outside.

Never peed outside on a night out though, at least not that I remember plenty of my friends do it though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.