ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    LOOOOOL. Gotta make use of every opportunity if you want banking, aye?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol yeah, but I'll still do it for fun though, plus £20 Amazon voucher is enough for me.

EDIT: Oh wait, I just realised its today so I can't go.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Lol yeah, but I'll still do it for fun though, plus £20 Amazon voucher is enough for me.

EDIT: Oh wait, I just realised its today so I can't go.
    It's not today, it's happening tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shooks)
    It's not today, it's happening tomorrow.
    Oh yeah, I thought it was April 1st today for some reason...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Just thinking, this damn well better not be an April Fools Day joke where we turn up to an empty office, get bundled into the back of a van never to be seen again
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Just thinking, this damn well better not be an April Fools Day joke where we turn up to an empty office, get bundled into the back of a van never to be seen again
    :rofl: :rofl:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :rofl: :rofl:
    Ya know, if my last post on TSR is just before 10am tomorrow, you're gonna have to find out where we are... :yes:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Ya know, if my last post on TSR is just before 10am tomorrow, you're gonna have to find out where we are... :yes:
    I'll round some people up and we'll be ready to dispatch across London tomorrow at any moment… keep checking in every hour. The codeword will be PMed to you securely.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I'll round some people up and we'll be ready to dispatch across London tomorrow at any moment… keep checking in every hour. The codeword will be PMed to you securely.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hi everyone,

We are now underway with a new TSR app and we would like your feedback on the early ideas before we build it. These ideas are based on lots of member feedback through threads we've started and surveys you may have taken part in recently. Now we would like to run some ideas past some of you.

Information about the session
    • A short 2 hour session on Friday 1st April where we will run ideas past you.
    • For students in Yr 12, 13 or year one and two of university.
    • At our agency's office in Victoria, London.
    • Review our ideas for the new app and help us decide the direction of what we are going to build.
    • £20 Amazon voucher for your time
    To take part

Please email me at [email protected] om with the following details:
    • Subject line: "TSR App Session - 1st April"
    • Your full name
    • Your year of education (Yr 12 / Yr 13 / First year of uni)
    • Your TSR username
    • How long you have been using TSR for
    If you email me over the Easter weekend I will reply on Tuesday when I am back in the office to confirm who will be taking part

Hope you're interested, it will be a fun session and your feedback will be invaluable to us in getting the app right :banana:

Thanks,

Jack
    Your such n idiot am i garuneed a
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    It's definitely not - we do need some more people though if you know anyone who can come with you?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    It's definitely not - we do need some more people though if you know anyone who can come with you?
    I guessed not!! Sorry :/ Don't know of anyone else to come as I'm all alone this week :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I don't think I could make tomorrow :no: sorry!!

ReputationRep:
    Is this still a thing? Because I'm free tomorrow, but I don't know if I'm too late..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by LamantChenille)
    Is this still a thing? Because I'm free tomorrow, but I don't know if I'm too late..
    I reckon if you spoke to someone that's already going it'd be OK! :yep: Pop Jack over an email as well… just to be sure :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon if you spoke to someone that's already going it'd be OK! :yep: Pop Jack over an email as well… just to be sure :erm:
    I'll send an email and see what he says. I live literally 15 minutes from Victoria, so it doesn't matter if I get late notice..! Does anybody have details? Like time or place?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'll send an email and see what he says. I live literally 15 minutes from Victoria, so it doesn't matter if I get late notice..!
    Thanks for volunteering! I'm sure it's the more the merrier

edit edit: cleaned up my post

ReputationRep:
    If Jack doesn't reply (he probably will) I can send you the address tomorrow morning. In the email he said they need at least five more people so I'm sure there'd be no issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popcornjpg)
    If Jack doesn't reply (he probably will) I can send you the address tomorrow morning. In the email he said they need at least five more people so I'm sure there'd be no issues.
    Aha, thanks! I've sent him an email, so now I just wait/sleep. It's one of those awkward situations where it would proooobaaably be fine to turn up, but it just might not be. And it's so awkward to be the one uninvited person.. Maybe it's not actually that awkward, but I'm the kind of person who likes confirmation of things..
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    Yes, there's still time - just ping me an email and I will send you the details. If you arrive at Victoria station 15 mins before 10am, you can definitely take part.

Do come along as there are still places and your input is really important
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by popcornjpg)
    Thanks for helping Look forward to seeing you tomorrow. It should be a fun session!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.