• TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    Off to bed now and arriving in Victoria about 9.45am. We still need a couple more people to join the gang, if you can make it short notice please do come along. Just spend a couple of hours going through TSR app concepts to help us shape what it will look like, and we'll give you a £20 Amazon voucher for your time too
    Just email me on [email protected] om
    Jack
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Loved meeting Jack, the designers were friendly/good at what they do and also met a few TSR users as well for some interesting discussions:woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thecatwithnohat sorry for stepping on your foot - I am such an oaf! :hide: :getmecoat: :cry:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Loved meeting Jack, the designers were friendly/good at what they do and also met a few TSR users as well for some interesting discussions:woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thecatwithnohat sorry for stepping on your foot - I am such an oaf! :hide: :getmecoat: :cry:
    You hurt my foot man, I've got a wound to prove it. :hmmm:

Just kidding, it's fine. :lol: Was nice meeting you
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who came to our app concept session today. Not only was it great to meet you all - and what a friendly, intelligent bunch you all were! - but your time and ideas were invaluable to shaping the new app. You'll find that most of what you told us will be used in the final thing. Thank you

If you'd like to, you could put this on your CV as experience because it is quite a cool and unique opportunity to steer the app of a website used by millions of people each month.

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)

Love meeting all of you too - it's always good meeting our members in person.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)

And you :hat2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

You are very pretty.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But you knew that already, I guess.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

(Original post by Captain Jack)
    I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who came to our app concept session today. Not only was it great to meet you all - and what a friendly, intelligent bunch you all were! - but your time and ideas were invaluable to shaping the new app. You'll find that most of what you told us will be used in the final thing. Thank you

If you'd like to, you could put this on your CV as experience because it is quite a cool and unique opportunity to steer the app of a website used by millions of people each month.

Hadn't thought of that, but I think I may have to now. thanks for the opportunity, It was really awesome.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Cheers - may have inadvertently, stolen one of the pens as well

Nice meeting everyone though!

ReputationRep:

Aha thanks a lot! It was really interesting to see how all the app development stuff works, and to meet some of you guys in real life
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    And you :hat2:
    Really? Aww THANKS. no, I don't already know that lmao, have insecurities like loads of girls. :lol:

x
    Aw thanks for inviting us (you were all super friendly!).

mobbsy91, LamantChenille - was lovely meeting you both, too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.