Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been offered a place at both Nottingham and Surrey to study Dietetics. Both are 4 year courses but Nottingham is an integrated masters programme, whereas Surrey offers a bachelors degree. I am finding it very difficult to decide considering everything. I am doing some research but can anyone provide any insight for if an integrated masters will benefit me much more than the BSc? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I'm of no help with your question, I hope u don't mind me asking but I'm just waiting to hear back from Notts and getting impatient when did u hear back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    @JesGood I would choose Nottingham if I were you. I know their faculty is really good! Do you mind me asking what were your grades and experience and where else did you apply? Did they require any dietitian shadowing? I'm planning to apply next year. Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.