Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to be a ntelligence officer in the RAF, I have my CBAT in cranwell coming up and was wondering if anyone could lighten me in what the day includes and any tips? This is my first real selection process and don't know what to expect!

Thanks, any help greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon Josh,

If you search this forum for CBAT there are plenty of people's accounts of the day, some in a lot of detail.

Essentially, you'll do testing 0730ish until 1400ish. Depending how quick you are, and there will be a lunch break included in that. You'll then be told your results, and discuss whether you can continue or not with a boarding officer.

It's very much innate aptitude, you could practice mental arithmetic but other than that no one can say as the tests change frequently and you'll either be good at them or not.

Regards,
    AT

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.