Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm a potential first moving into The Sanctuary on Moor Lane, just wondering if any other First years are moving there as well?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied - Looks really nice compared to the Uni Halls. Just hoping there's a lot of first years :O

ReputationRep:
    See that's what I thought and that's why I've applied even though IQ wasn't that much different I just liked Sanctuary better... I've accepted the offer anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y07afoster)
    See that's what I thought and that's why I've applied even though IQ wasn't that much different I just liked Sanctuary better... I've accepted the offer anyway
    You've accepted Sanctuary? I requested to be put with first years in the box where you can ask to stay with friends so hopefully it'll work out ok. I just didn't like the Uni halls at all really

Also: How long does it take for them to offer you a place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyImJamie)
    You've accepted Sanctuary? I requested to be put with first years in the box where you can ask to stay with friends so hopefully it'll work out ok. I just didn't like the Uni halls at all really

Also: How long does it take for them to offer you a place?
    Yeah there qas a box as well where they asked if you where a first year. So it will probably work out
    It took 2 to 3 weeks for a reply

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there qas a box as well where they asked if you where a first year. So it will probably work out
    It took 2 to 3 weeks for a reply
    Oh ok that's not too bad What room did you go for in the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyImJamie)
    Oh ok that's not too bad What room did you go for in the end?
    I went for a double en-suite cause its easier for when my friends want to stay over cause not all of them are going to Uni

ReputationRep:
    I went for a double en-suite cause its easier for when my friends want to stay over cause not all of them are going to Uni
    Same as me Getting more excited now, These 5 months are going to drag

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.