Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many easter eggs have you eaten so far? watch

• View Poll Results: How many easter eggs have you eaten?
    None
    62.54%
    A reasonable amount
    21.56%
    Probably overdone it a bit
    5.14%
    I've eaten way too many
    2.95%
    I need medical assistance
    7.81%

ReputationRep:
    My mum has put them on the sideboard to torture my sister and I for the next few days :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Currently sat here eating my own (considerable!) weight's worth in Mini Eggs :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I think we need a sister thread to this titled 'How many hot cross buns have you eaten so far?'.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    None. I discourage people from buying me gifts in general but right now would not at all mind some chocolate

It's not Easter yet!! You can't eat Easter eggs before Easter, that would be like opening Christmas presents before Christmas... Ok people do that actually. Haha my family must have just drilled this into me.

ReputationRep:
    I ate 3 in an hour...
    :puke:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I've probably had around 3 or 4, not bad considering they went on sale in February.

ReputationRep:
    My uncle sent a huge cadburys chocolate ester egg hamper and my sister bought me one of those giant lindt bunnies - so I melted it all down and made 3 trays of chocolate rice crispy cakes.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I need to change my vote….
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    I think we need a sister thread to this titled 'How many hot cross buns have you eaten so far?'.
    do it!!!

ReputationRep:
    I bought 2 Lindt chocolate bunnies. Don't really want to eat them now. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Zero :sad:

I could easily eliminate 6-8 and still finish dinner tonight (and be able to function)

I'm a pro at eating.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't eaten any Easter eggs, not because I dislike them but they're always too large and awkward to eat; I'd rather just have a chocolate bar.

ReputationRep:
    Eaten 5 so far got another 7 to consume . Getting kinda chubby but don't mind haha. Easter is the time to eat chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't touched mine yet, it's the mini eggs one
    It's because I've been munching on a maltesers family mix instead Name:  image.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  502.8 KB
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Actually, you may be helpful I want to get my mate an easter egg because he won't get one from anyone else, but he is vegan too - what do I get him!!!
    Sorry I missed this! They had lots of dairy free/ vegan eggs in sainsburys in the free from aisle :woo:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Sorry I missed this! They had lots of dairy free/ vegan eggs in sainsburys in the free from aisle :woo:
    Haha, that's fine! Will be seeing him later today so will definitely pick one up on the way!!! :woo: (Didn't even know you could get vegan easter eggs!!!)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.