Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Name:  city.png
Views: 169
Size:  28.3 KB as we can see here between 2008 and 2016 City have declined a lot. can anyone explain me the reason? i ve not been able to find the reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will_meurer)
    Name:  city.png
Views: 169
Size:  28.3 KB as we can see here between 2008 and 2016 City have declined a lot. can anyone explain me the reason? i ve not been able to find the reason.
    The reason is student satisfaction, it is not low but average only, around 60%.

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't it got something to with that City was the only university offering the BVC - Barristers Vocational Course now known as the BPTC so at one law at City was very prestigious because of the Inns of Court school of law.

. and now over recent years other provides of LPC and BPTC have risen to average it out?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 11, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.