Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im in desperate need of a summer job this year before i go off to uni. Ive already been rejected by buckingham palace today 😡😡. Any ideas/suggestions/help is much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Just apply everywhere and anywhere? i'm guessing you're in London? Oxford Street will have loads of vacancies =) Otherwise try the theatres, restaurants, everywhere you can =) Trust me If I can find a job in my small town you'll find something in London =)

ReputationRep:
    Its so hard especially considering i hardly have any experience

ReputationRep:
    I am working for a technology company and my manager told me that they are looking for students to do some stupid research.. Better than other places.. Good friendly person and yeah they let you do all work from your room... Aye aye

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.