ReputationRep:
    As part of a wider H&I restructure project, the name of the forum will be changing today from Hobbies & Interests to Entertainment!!!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    As part of a wider H&I restructure project, the name of the forum will be changing today from Hobbies & Interests to Entertainment!!!
    Back to the future then
    http://web.archive.org/web/200410121...entroom.co.uk/

*revolution is a wheel - it all just comes round full circle*

ReputationRep:
    An update to this: Motorsport will be absorbed into the main Sports forum today
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Knew I wasn't going crazy looking for Hobbies and Interests :lol: Awesome QC :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Another update: Animals and Pets forum will be closed and threads moved into Chat!

ReputationRep:
    The updates will just keep on coming! Instrumental and Classical will be absorbed into the Music forum.

I would suggest having some sort of a change log tab on the main website, but that's just a suggestion. Threads are okay too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    I would suggest having some sort of a change log tab on the main website, but that's just a suggestion. Threads are okay too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a good idea, it would take dev time though so I will put it on the list and see what the others think
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    That's a good idea, it would take dev time though so I will put it on the list and see what the others think
    Maybe even just a wiki article which has the changes listed... that wouldn't require dev time, and could always just be added to the sidebar in the TSR N&A forum...?

ReputationRep:
    I just noticed this today.

Would be interesting to see how this has influenced posting levels etc in these forums..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.