Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Just putting up a thread to ask if anybody would mind proofreading an application form for me? The deadline is the 31st March. I emailed my careers tutor a couple of days ago, but I suspect she might not be able to do it in time because of Easter weekend. I am happy to do an exchange and look at someone else's application form. A lot of my friends ask me to check their work, so I am quite good at proofreading. I find it helpful for someone else to read it, as it's always the case that you read what you think you've written rather than what's actually on the page!

Many thanks to anybody who can help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabelaw124)
    Hi,

Just putting up a thread to ask if anybody would mind proofreading an application form for me? The deadline is the 31st March. I emailed my careers tutor a couple of days ago, but I suspect she might not be able to do it in time because of Easter weekend. I am happy to do an exchange and look at someone else's application form. A lot of my friends ask me to check their work, so I am quite good at proofreading. I find it helpful for someone else to read it, as it's always the case that you read what you think you've written rather than what's actually on the page!

Many thanks to anybody who can help!
    I'll look over it. No exchange needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-SP)
    I'll look over it. No exchange needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you very much!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.