ReputationRep:
    Would you ever date a curvy girl?
    What's your idea of the perfect girl?

ReputationRep:
    Curvy aka fat marketed to idiots

ReputationRep:
    Define curvy.

ReputationRep:
    No curvy women in the history of mankind have ever dated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Curvy aka fat marketed to idiots
    That's actually quite rude. I don't mean fat, I mean the type of girls who dont have the perfect flat stomach or are just a little bit over the healthy weight range. There is a different between curvy and fat.

ReputationRep:
    So how curvy?

ReputationRep:
    No I wouldn't date someone fat, how can i respect someone who doesn't even respect their own body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M00ND4NC3R)
    That's actually quite rude. I don't mean fat, I mean the type of girls who dont have the perfect flat stomach or are just a little bit over the healthy weight range. There is a different between curvy and fat.
    I know it was rude, if I wasn't being rude I wouldn't have called anyone fat.

Why would anyone have a problem with a completely normal body size?

ReputationRep:
    Curvy girls are the most gorgeous girls, their ass is bigger and soft

ReputationRep:
    That's actually quite rude. I don't mean fat, I mean the type of girls who dont have the perfect flat stomach or are just a little bit over the healthy weight range.There is a different between curvy and fat.
    so... fat?

Actually curvy - as in still a healthy bmi just a bit more fat on boobs bum - im sure hardly any would say no.
    Girls who call themselves 'curvy' when they are unhealthy weights (bmi), probably less would i imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely and even a bit more than curvy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I know it was rude, if I wasn't being rude I wouldn't have called anyone fat.

Why would anyone have a problem with a completely normal body size?

I'm not saying that they would have a problem with a normal body size. I wa just asking because usually the 'curvy' girls get ignored because they aren't seen as 'perfect' and I think that in today's society, that is wrong. You should love someone for their personality, not just their weight.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Definitely and even a bit more than curvy.
    I am sensing a maths joke here... :hmmmm:

OP - curvy, maybe. Depends on other things.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying that they would have a problem with a normal body size. I wa just asking because usually the 'curvy' girls get ignored because they aren't seen as 'perfect' and I think that in today's society, that is wrong. You should love someone for their personality, not just their weight.
    Barking up the wrong tree, the ex I liked the most was a little on the chubby side (NOT FAT) but let's not try to dress up fat, fat is fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I am sensing a maths joke here... :hmmmm:

OP - curvy, maybe. Depends on other things.
    Never intended!

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Not fat, no

Slightly above normal weight? Sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Actually curvy - as in still a healthy bmi just a bit more fat on boobs bum - im sure hardly any would say no.
    Girls who call themselves 'curvy' when they are unhealthy weights (bmi), probably less would i imagine.
    On a healthy bmi not over or under but closer to the higher range.....but still not overweight.

Do I make sense.

^ like that.

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (9.5 KB)
  2. File Type: png image.png (404.4 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Some love handles is fine. More cushion for the pushin' too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.