The Student Room Group

Would you ever date a curvy girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M00ND4NC3R
That's actually quite rude. I don't mean fat, I mean the type of girls who dont have the perfect flat stomach or are just a little bit over the healthy weight range. There is a different between curvy and fat.

stop saying curvy instead of chubby, fat or obese.
OP yes if I liked her, but the preference is for slimmer. As pointed out above curvy tends to be doubletalk for fat. If it meant great tits and ass, then they would probably be having second thoughts. theres someone for everyone and as 61.7% of the UK are either overweight or obese, then I think that applies to internet forums as well.

Be happy in yourself and your body. Its straightforward enough to change.
Reply 22
Original post by Truthseeker1
Curvy girls are the most gorgeous girls, their ass is bigger and soft

a slim girl can still have a big soft ass :rolleyes:

Original post by stochasticking
Some love handles is fine. More cushion for the pushin' too.

omgg white chicks :rofl:
Reply 23
Original post by stochasticking
Some love handles is fine. More cushion for the pushin' too.

Can't even kiss during missionary or cowgirl. What is this?
Original post by mkap

omgg white chicks :rofl:

Much rarer for slim girls to have a "big soft ass"...

I'm a size 6 and unsurprisingly, my arse fits into my size 6 jeans. I know proportion isn't in trend these days though, you have to be skinny with big tits and arse. But the truth is for *most* of us if you have a big arse you're a bit chubs, or if you're skinny you have a smaller bum.

The only people I can think of who don't tend to follow this pattern are black girls (undeniably a higher proportion of those girls have curvier bums) and girls who lift.

There are a small amount of white girls who are skinny with big bums, but they go against the general trend.

It's quite sad really, if a girl is skinny she worries she's not curvy enough. If a girl is curvy she worries she's not thin enough.

I don't worry though, I wouldn't want to be curvier, wouldn't suit me.
Reply 25
Original post by Twinpeaks

I'm a size 6 and unsurprisingly, my arse fits into my size 6 jeans. I know proportion isn't in trend these days though, you have to be skinny with big tits and arse. But the truth is for *most* of us if you have a big arse you're a bit chubs, or if you're skinny you have a smaller bum.

The only people I can think of who don't tend to follow this pattern are black girls (undeniably a higher proportion of those girls have curvier bums) and girls who lift.

There are a small amount of white girls who are skinny with big bums, but they go against the general trend.

It's quite sad really, if a girl is skinny she worries she's not curvy enough. If a girl is curvy she worries she's not thin enough.

i kind of get what your saying but im size 6 too and i dont have hips and i just about dont have a thigh gap although my ass is pretty fat. its annoying when wearing jeans as because i have a small waist but fat ass i have to wear a belt so i dont really wear just leggings and a dress.
Yeah, I'm not that bothered about flat abs and toned bodies.

Unless you're talking about fat girls, then no :colonhash:
Original post by Twinpeaks

I think I'm pretty curvy and I'm a size 6 too. My hips are 13" bigger than my waist. So my ass is definitely pretty big compared to the rest of me haha.

Don't really get why people think "curvy" is the same as "fat" when you can be curvy and slim too.
Curvy comes in all different sizes. All of these women have curvy bodyshapes:

As a chubby woman, even I'm not a fan of 'curvy' generally being a word reserved for larger women.
Some definitions of curvy here seem to be near chubby, if you're a tad overweight, got a bit of fat but not obese, that's surely chubby?

Curvy to me would mean you have a natural hourglass shape, big breasts, big behind, slimmer waist, thus your body curves, but you can be a size 8/10 and have these characteristics and not overweight at all.

Yes maam offcourse but a larger girl is guranteed a larger ass. And if your implying you do too, im attracted to you now slightly :smile:
No and me saying this will cause rabid tumblr sjw's and feminists to tell me that I'm wrong for wanting a women of healthy weight and that healthy women portray unrealistic body standards.
Wtf why is this even a question??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Not a guy or bisexual so no comment in terms of dating a curvy girl but -

For me curvy describes shape rather than weight.

A size 6 can curvy if her shape curves, whilst a size 16 can be the complete opposite of curvy if her shape is pretty much straight.

I think people use curvy as polite term for a larger person, but its more suited to shape than size.
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
I'm not saying that they would have a problem with a normal body size. I wa just asking because usually the 'curvy' girls get ignored because they aren't seen as 'perfect' and I think that in today's society, that is wrong. You should love someone for their personality, not just their weight.

"Curvy" girls get ignored cos they're insecure about their weight and lash out at guys for not giving them attention. It's understandable - if you were in the company of smoking hot girls in tight dresses but you had a belly and bingo wings hanging out, obviously you'd get desperate and treat a guy like **** just so he might give you some attention. Don't blame a guy for ignoring you - insecurity is your problem, not his. Sort your weight out and the guys will come to you.

Original post by whorace
Barking up the wrong tree, the ex I liked the most was a little on the chubby side (NOT FAT) but let's not try to dress up fat, fat is fat.

Couldn't agree more!
Original post by Precious Illusions
Curvy comes in all different sizes. All of these women have curvy bodyshapes:

As a chubby woman, even I'm not a fan of 'curvy' generally being a word reserved for larger women.

All except the woman three in from the left would be fine for me. She's just too much. It becomes repulsive.
Original post by TorpidPhil
All except the woman three in from the left would be fine for me. She's just too much. It becomes repulsive.

Very gorgeous women indeed:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Curvy girls are the best..they are what a woman was ment to be...curvy girls make the best lovers...the best friends...the best cooks...the best cold weather friend...the best to squeez up to in a bar.....and above all....black curvy girls are at the top of the tree...xx
Reply 38
4 from the left....if you look like that...and free to date.....get back to me...asap..:smile:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Original post by jdalyuk
4 from the left....if you look like that...and free to date.....get back to me...asap..:smile:

Hell to the yes. That's what my gf atm looks like and she's just so damn cute. Not to mention so soft and warm :wink:

Even a similar skin colour as she's filipino haha.

Curvy women are hot and it's so true about being good cooks too xD
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending