Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MakeWay)
    No I wouldn't date someone fat, how can i respect someone who doesn't even respect their own body.
    Great point! I your body is no perfect, work your ass off to make it perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy_moor)
    Great point! I your body is no perfect, work your ass off to make it perfect.
    No such thing as a perfect body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankieboy)
    Lack of punctuation confused me there. For a moment I thought you were talking about some diverse, exotic tribe.
    that's because their names are foreign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    I can't think of a single white girl with a big bum who is a size 6, I can think of a few with curvy figures and a curvy bum, but not a really big one. I actually think it's nicer to be curvy and in proportion though.
    a size 6 in the uk sizing are you talking about. Because the size 6's over here are like kk or iggy... They definitely have big butts... And they are both white.

Actually I just used the calculator for uk sizing and actually kim k and iggy would actually be around a size 6. Especially iggy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.