Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Old english woman muttered loudly 'bloody muslim, get out' as she walked past me Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    not sure if a troll or retarded?
    I made a thread about it on the long term impacts of these attacks. Muslims and Islam are being attacked when it has absolutely nothing to do with either of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsenal96123)
    I made a thread about it on the long term impacts of these attacks. Muslims and Islam are being attacked when it has absolutely nothing to do with either of them
    As a hijabi I feel paranoid when I go out thinking someone is ganna attack

ReputationRep:
    shut up you absolute idiot, it has everything to do with them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    No Muslim were not the victims Muslims were though the perpetrators

Islam needs to be attacked at every opportunity and loudly and without mercy and thank your god I live in a country where I am free to do this.

But using Islamic terrorist attacks on western targets as a rallying call for blasphemy laws again Islam, is as you have already been told, a 'disgrace'
    A small minded person would not consider the long term impacts.

Muslims and Islam had nothing to do with these attacks. It is said in the religious scripture that killing is wrong and to promote peace, tolerance and morality, these are the words of Allah and are the rule of law.

It's impossible to be a Muslim if you commit these things by convention so I challenge you to prove me wrong

Also it is racist, xenophobic and hate speech related to promote the attack on Islam

ReputationRep:
    That's the truth? Or just a joke?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    These extremists who murder people are not true Muslims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    And it is a disgrace you feel this way. People like the posters above will never understand what it's like to be at a constant threat of being attacked for either racial, cultural or religious reasons. Attacks on Muslims or Islam must be prevented by law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    These extremists who murder people are not true Muslims
    So? I don't care, they're Muslims who like to kill Westerners.

I doubt the families of the bombing victims care if they were 'true muslims' or not.

ReputationRep:
    last year the road to my uni house was sectioned off/closed because of a terrorist bomb threat
    and in a BBC documentary about terrorists threats a few years ago, they showed my city's shopping centre as having been under a terrorist threat.
    "I worry for this country" too.

ReputationRep:
    Racist of you to associate these attacks with Muslims who were just minding their own business. There is nothing to suggest Islam or Muslims were responsible. You are just a fascist who wants to demonise a large peaceful, law-abiding sect of society, disgrace

ReputationRep:
    And it is a disgrace you feel this way. People like the posters above will never understand what it's like to be at a constant threat of being attacked for either racial, cultural or religious reasons. Attacks on Muslims or Islam must be prevented by law
    Don't think anything is ganna change tbh

ReputationRep:
    tell her to get her people out of the middle east, such as sad world

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Anonbabes)
    I feel the same too. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Racist of you to associate these attacks with Muslims who were just minding their own business. There is nothing to suggest Islam or Muslims were responsible. You are just a fascist who wants to demonise a large peaceful, law-abiding sect of society, disgrace
    they were members of the ISLAMIC state, therefore Islam is responsible. Now go and wash out your apologist mouth.

ReputationRep:
    A small minded person would not consider the long term impacts.

Muslims and Islam had nothing to do with these attacks. It is said in the religious scripture that killing is wrong and to promote peace, tolerance and morality, these are the words of Allah and are the rule of law.

It's impossible to be a Muslim if you commit these things by convention so I challenge you to prove me wrong

Also it is racist, xenophobic and hate speech related to promote the attack on Islam
    No true Scotsman fallacy

Islam is a set of Ideas that can and will be openly challenged ridiculed mocked and rightly so.

Using Islamic terrorist attacks done in the name of Islam as a call to protect islam is abhorrent in the extreme.

There is nothing racist about questioning the ideology that is currently responsible for some of the worst atrocities being carried out int he world at them moment (for Example it has been reported Muslims will crucify a Christian (as per the quran's punishment for causing fitna) on good Friday and what worse rather then Christians rising up and slaughtering these barbarians (as is right) he will forgive them instead.

Muslim are currently committing genocide and you want people to not challenge the faith that is responsible for this

Sorry it's not going to happen and call for people to be shut up will only make it worse

ReputationRep:
    they were members of the ISLAMIC state, therefore Islam is responsible. Now go and wash out your apologist mouth.
    You are a disgrace. How would you feel being at a constant threat of violence purely for racial, cultural and religious reasons? You wouldn't know. We face it everyday.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is when an old person says something like that, you can't do much. Annoying how bigoted some people can be.

ReputationRep:
    You are a disgrace. How would you feel being at a constant threat of violence purely for racial, cultural and religious reasons? You wouldn't know. We face it everyday.
    Do you mean like a gay person in any Muslim country

Or Jew in any Muslim country

Or a..................

well the list is rather long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Do you mean like a gay person in any Muslim country

Or Jew in any Muslim country

Or a..................

well the list is rather long
    That is not true and is fabricated by western media. You can be anything you wanted in Muslim countries, just some things are encouraged, but in a peaceful and tolerable manner.

ReputationRep:
    That is not true and is fabricated by western media. You can be anything you wanted in Muslim countries, just some things are encouraged, but in a peaceful and tolerable manner.
    Yes I'm sure the western media just decided to make videos of beheadings and executions

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.