Jkookists
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Y'all I'm new and don't really know how to use this but I have a question. I have a chance to resit my eng creative writing coursework however I don't know what to do. In most of my creative writing I got band 3s and is it worth is to resit it again BC I have a month left. Also my aim is to get a B/A for eng lit is it possible?
e3214
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i am doing my English course work now as well and i think if you really want a B then you should retake it, as although its a lot of effort you can't lose anything by doing it.
Jkookists
Rep:
?
(Original post by e3214)
i am doing my English course work now as well and i think if you really want a B then you should retake it, as although its a lot of effort you can't lose anything by doing it.
I'm gonna consider doing it but everyone says it's really hard as I did 2 years ago and forgot most of the stuff.
e3214
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jkookists)
I'm gonna consider doing it but everyone says it's really hard as I did 2 years ago and forgot most of the stuff.
if your happy with the grade you got then i wouldn't retake it also do you need english creative writing for what you want to do? as i heard most schools are more interested in english language, but i'm not sure.
Jkookists
Rep:
?
(Original post by e3214)
if your happy with the grade you got then i wouldn't retake it also do you need english creative writing for what you want to do? as i heard most schools are more interested in english language, but i'm not sure.
Yes I do need it, although I'm not too happy with my grade who would be estactic about a band 3 I know I can do better. But is it really worth is when I have so many other exams also do you know if the coursework makes a lot of difference to your final grade? Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (28)
26.92%
No (76)
73.08%

Watched Threads