Turn on thread page Beta

How would you feel if...... watch

ReputationRep:
    If you had sex with someone and then after they told you that they were previously the opposite gender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GettingitDone)
    If you had sex with someone and then after they told you that they were previously the opposite gender.
    I would feel awkward as fk.

man idk how id put that emotion into words

ReputationRep:
    violated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    violated.

Would you sit in the shower crying for hours? While scolding hot water runs over you.

ReputationRep:
    Would you sit in the shower crying for hours? While scolding hot water runs over you.
    hmm I don't think I would ever end up in this situation in OP since I have no plans to sleep around, I'd know the person alot before sleeping with them tbh and would hopefully know if they used to be.

I guess people that do have sex without knowing too much about person, won't care too much if the person used to be something else and won't reflect on the situation but of course I may be wrong.

I only answered because you said if, so I assumed it was a hypothetical situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    hmm I don't think I would ever end up in this situation in OP since I have no plans to sleep around, I'd know the person alot before sleeping with them tbh and would hopefully know if they used to be.

I guess people that do have sex without knowing too much about person, won't care too much if the person used to be something else and won't reflect on the situation but of course I may be wrong.

I only answered because you said if, so I assumed it was a hypothetical situation
    I can confirm I would care and would probably cry for quite some time.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't appreciate being lied to but if I were attracted to them, their gender wouldn't put me off

ReputationRep:
    I can confirm I would care and would probably cry for quite some time.
    lol well maybe it's a good idea to check before banging.

most of the time it's obvious that a person is a ******, or if they've undergone a lot of surgery and got the parts changed and all that I mean what are the chances of you coming across a regular person who has the money to do all that? nothing to worry about.

yes it would take an emotional toll nevertheless.

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely wouldn't care (bi) - if it got that far and I hadn't had suspicions, then fair play to them :lol:

ReputationRep:
    well seeing as im bisexual, i really wouldnt care

Indifferent, to be honest. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I would feel a bit deceived that they didn't tell me before, and found the most appropriate time to tell me was immediately post-sex.

TSR, asking the important questions since 2001
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know, maybe a little hurt as they didn't tell me. But at the same time, if I didn't notice, would it be that bad?

ReputationRep:
    It's happened, but we'd never got down to sex. I don't think post-sex would've made a difference, though. I'm just stoked they're into me. lmao

ReputationRep:
    Cry cry cry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.