Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to study children's nursing at Salford starting September 2016? I've accepted my offer as a firm choice would like to meet people!☺️

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'll be starting on the masters in Children's Nursing in September. I'll send you a PM so we can connect on FB,

ReputationRep:
    Hi KG1994, I also got offered the MA after applying for the undergrad. Funding is the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanvsfood)
    Anyone else going to study children's nursing at Salford starting September 2016? I've accepted my offer as a firm choice would like to meet people!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, I am. One of the threads further up this topic (for all nursing students starting in September) has a link to a Facebook group someone has set up for us all to get to know each other. I've just requested to join, come have a look!

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for the MA in mental health nursing but my application is still being processed according to the online tracker, is this bad news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecoliver1)
    Hey! I'll be starting on the masters in Children's Nursing in September. I'll send you a PM so we can connect on FB,
    Hiya, hopefully after my interview next week, I'll be starting the Masters in children's nursing in September too! How did you find the interview process?

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I'm also starting on the MA CYP at Salford in September.

There's a FB group for all cohorts for 16/17 nursing students if you would like to join (not sure if any of you are already there)....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1745...ref=ts&fref=ts

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer to start in april 2017?

ReputationRep:
    i have had an offer for adult in april 2017. I was wondering if I had it wrong as some people have mentioned march 2017. I am going through the alternate entry scheme and looking for some info on it like what to revise etc. so anyone reading this any helps greatful. cheers Kris

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.