Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've beaten the friendzone, listen here guys! watch

So as they say, there is no getting out, but I have just done it.

I was friendzoned by this girl, was really
    Painful, everytime we went out, she spoke about guys she was dating, who she liked. While I thought, you are dating every guy out there apart from me. (Some of the guys she dated, we're so bad looking) and here I was listening to all this ****.

So I had enough, I removed her from my life. For 2 months, she was texting me, trying to find out where I had gone. I ignored everyone.

I ask her out, after seeing her at uni again. This time in our date, she doesn't talk about any other guys, she just talks about me, and how good looking I am. Eventually I get bored of this and kiss her to shut her up.

So I am out. The next day, first thing in the morning, she texts me to see if I am okay and had a good night.
    She is now doing all the chasing.

So guys it's possible to get out, never tell her that you like her, show her that you like her, kiss her.

ReputationRep:
    There is no friendzone.

she sounds like she was just attention seeking the whole time

ReputationRep:
    Saddest thing I've ever read.
    Get out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Painful, everytime we went out, she spoke about guys she was dating, who she liked. While I thought, you are dating every guy out there apart from me. (Some of the guys she dated, we're so bad looking) and here I was listening to all this ****.

So I had enough, I removed her from my life. For 2 months, she was texting me, trying to find out where I had gone. I ignored everyone.

I ask her out, after seeing her at uni again. This time in our date, she doesn't talk about any other guys, she just talks about me, and how good looking I am. Eventually I get bored of this and kiss her to shut her up.

So I am out. The next day, first thing in the morning, she texts me to see if I am okay and had a good night.

So guys it's possible to get out, never tell her that you like her, show her that you like her, kiss her.
    And tonight on 'Things that never happened', anon regails us with another amazing tale. Just how does he do it?

ReputationRep:
    Don't understand why guys go for girls who rejected them in the first place. I couldn't be with a girl who didn't want me in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    thats not escaping the friendzone. i know a guy who escaped it after liking the girl since they were both 10/11. they finally went out when they was both 17 and were in love. thats escaping the friendzone.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like she used you as a safety net to get advice on other guys and when she failed she settled for second best. She'll dump you as soon as she meets someone new.

ReputationRep:
    So, not sure you have defeated the friendzone 1. It may not have been friendzoning, more game playing 2. She might dump you hideously before long. But hope I'm wrong.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    When you're officially boyfriend/girlfriend then you've defeated the friendzone, until then you're still a brother to her.

ReputationRep:
    You have to be pretty hopeless if you believe 'friend zones' actually exist. The idea of "friend-zoning" was just a retarded concept created by sad men as an attempt to rationalize a girl's lack of interest in them.

You're either dating someone or you're not. You're either friends with someone or you're not. There is no schrodinger state in between where you simultaneously have the potential to be in relationship and just be friends.

Anyway, dude, sounds like this girl only became interested in you when you weren't giving her attention. Is that really the kind of person you want to date? If so, congrats.

If you're one of those PUA douchebags trying to be "alpha male", you've failed because you went straight back to being that girl's puppy after 2 months, running back to her with your tail between your legs as soon she started seeking out your attention.Those 2 months you spent planning your great escape of her "friend zone" could have been spent going out dating more interesting girls who aren't attention whores.

You claim she's the one doing the chasing now, but are you sure about that, m8? A guy who spent 2 months planning and intentionally trying to get her interested in you. A guy who then writes a celebratory post on TSR after just going on one date. Sounds like you're a lot more into her than she is to you.

ReputationRep:
    The way everybody is roasting OP 😂
    I must say OP females like attention, are you sure she missed you and not the attention you gave her?.
    Whorace & insert-username have hit the nail on the head!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insert-username)
    You have to be pretty hopeless if you believe 'friend zones' actually exist. The idea of "friend-zoning" was just a retarded concept created by sad men as an attempt to rationalize a girl's lack of interest in them.

You're either dating someone or you're not. You're either friends with someone or you're not. There is no schrodinger state in between where you simultaneously have the potential to be in relationship and just be friends.

Anyway, dude, sounds like this girl only became interested in you when you weren't giving her attention. Is that really the kind of person you want to date? If so, congrats.

If you're one of those PUA douchebags trying to be "alpha male", you've failed because you went straight back to being that girl's puppy after 2 months, running back to her with your tail between your legs as soon she started seeking out your attention.Those 2 months you spent planning your great escape of her "friend zone" could have been spent going out dating more interesting girls who aren't attention whores.

You claim she's the one doing the chasing now, but are you sure about that, m8? A guy who spent 2 months planning and intentionally trying to get her interested in you. A guy who then writes a celebratory post on TSR after just going on one date. Sounds like you're a lot more into her than she is to you.
    This made me chuckle, poor guy😫

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So she was interested in these ugly guys, portraying her low standards...and now you are over the moon because you fit those standards?

The mind boggles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salati)
    There is no friendzone.
    quoted for the damn truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Don't understand why guys go for girls who rejected them in the first place. I couldn't be with a girl who didn't want me in the first place.
    because the reason for saying no might not be that they are not into you.

There are many reasons why someone will say no and its not always because there is no attraction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    because the reason for saying no might not be that they are not into you.

There are many reasons why someone will say no and its not always because there is no attraction
    Please, nothing will stop a boy and girl from telling each other that they like each other.

There's a million things that can stop them from actually getting together.

ReputationRep:
    Feminists TRIGGGEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEDDD DDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

so leaving ait then taking it back when she's concerned, **** move

also you found some friends? you got out of the friendzone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Please, nothing will stop a boy and girl from telling each other that they like each other.

There's a million things that can stop them from actually getting together.
    Wrong. On TSR you see it on here every day. Guys and girls too nervous to tell some other they like him/her. And thats just one example.

It does happen that people do not admit that they like each other.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.