Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by silverbolt)
    Wrong. On TSR you see it on here every day. Guys and girls too nervous to tell some other they like him/her. And thats just one example.

It does happen that people do not admit that they like each other.
    Sh*t, said that wrong, I mean nothing in the world will stop someone from telling someone they like them back.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So as they say, there is no getting out, but I have just done it.

I was friendzoned by this girl, was really
    Painful, everytime we went out, she spoke about guys she was dating, who she liked. While I thought, you are dating every guy out there apart from me. (Some of the guys she dated, we're so bad looking) and here I was listening to all this ****.

So I had enough, I removed her from my life. For 2 months, she was texting me, trying to find out where I had gone. I ignored everyone.

I ask her out, after seeing her at uni again. This time in our date, she doesn't talk about any other guys, she just talks about me, and how good looking I am. Eventually I get bored of this and kiss her to shut her up.

So I am out. The next day, first thing in the morning, she texts me to see if I am okay and had a good night.
    She is now doing all the chasing.

So guys it's possible to get out, never tell her that you like her, show her that you like her, kiss her.
    And then you woke up, cool dream bro.

(In all seriousness though, the friendzone is simply a misleading term for "she just doesn't like you that way bro".

Sometimes a woman will change her mind, often than not she wont.

The point is that people 'friendzone' themselves, by pining and chasing when all signs and a rejection tell you to move on, which you should..

Best advice is if a girl isn't keen go look elsewhere, work on your game and just be a decent friend if you stay one with the last girl.)
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.