Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best binary options online trading platform? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically what the title says; what's the best online trading platform for binary options? Obviously I want it to be legit and able to withdraw money with no problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    Basically what the title says; what's the best online trading platform for binary options? Obviously I want it to be legit and able to withdraw money with no problems
    Here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Here
    Clever but I want people's opinions not subjective websites

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    Clever but I want people's opinions not subjective websites
    This is a student based forum, I doubt there are more than 1 or 2 people on here who even know what binary options trading is. You'll be able to gather a much wider selection of opinions if you research it yourself.

ReputationRep:
    24options is the most popular platform and has fair withdrawal procedures. Depends on your account type, the more basic ones charge 3.5% fee or allow one free withdrawal a month. If you have to go with one, I'd say this one.

I've also been able to withdraw from options.click. I haven't used rboptions but people say it's straight forward.

But listen up. The key to being able to withdraw is not accepting bonuses. Really, repeat after me, I will not accept bonuses. Don't be tempted and if you accidentally end up with a bonus, immediately ask them to remove it before trading any further. Many brokers' policies on bonuses often trap your profits or even your initial deposits until you've reached a certain trading volume, which is usually something silly as 30-60x the bonus amount. They're more for professional traders who require leverage and already have a strategy. It's financial suicide for a beginner. On that note, Binary options trading is high risk, don't be tempted to try unless you have money to spare as being a novice will almost certainly mean losing money which can be a costly lesson.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.