Turn on thread page Beta

Best binary options online trading platform? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically what the title says; what's the best online trading platform for binary options? Obviously I want it to be legit and able to withdraw money with no problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    Basically what the title says; what's the best online trading platform for binary options? Obviously I want it to be legit and able to withdraw money with no problems
    Here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Here
    Clever but I want people's opinions not subjective websites

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    Clever but I want people's opinions not subjective websites
    This is a student based forum, I doubt there are more than 1 or 2 people on here who even know what binary options trading is. You'll be able to gather a much wider selection of opinions if you research it yourself.

ReputationRep:
    24options is the most popular platform and has fair withdrawal procedures. Depends on your account type, the more basic ones charge 3.5% fee or allow one free withdrawal a month. If you have to go with one, I'd say this one.

I've also been able to withdraw from options.click. I haven't used rboptions but people say it's straight forward.

But listen up. The key to being able to withdraw is not accepting bonuses. Really, repeat after me, I will not accept bonuses. Don't be tempted and if you accidentally end up with a bonus, immediately ask them to remove it before trading any further. Many brokers' policies on bonuses often trap your profits or even your initial deposits until you've reached a certain trading volume, which is usually something silly as 30-60x the bonus amount. They're more for professional traders who require leverage and already have a strategy. It's financial suicide for a beginner. On that note, Binary options trading is high risk, don't be tempted to try unless you have money to spare as being a novice will almost certainly mean losing money which can be a costly lesson.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.