Radovan Karadzic jailed for Bosnia war genocide watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    He should have been knighted.
    Cool trolling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    The NATO bombings in Kosovo and Bosnia took place 4 years apart from each other. How does the legal justification for intervening in the Kosovo War have anything to do with this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_i...nd_Herzegovina
    I was responding to FU's post regarding NATO's disingenuous double
    standards with Clinton's US lead NATO agenda and subsequent illegal bombing killing many Serbian Bosnian civilians, I will add I do not in any way condone karadzics behavior regarding Sarajevo but believe they bombed the wrong side.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2000/06/kos1-j14.html.
    The FSC document further admits that many of the pretexts which NATO used to justify its military action were false. It finds that the Western powers, at US insistence, sought to prevent a diplomatic solution to the Kosovo crisis by setting conditions at the Rambouillet talks that amounted to a renunciation of Serbian sovereignty, something which the Milosovic regime could not possibly accept.

The report further acknowledges that NATO's bombing campaign dramatically worsened the situation facing Kosovar Albanians, turning what had been until then an "anti-insurgency campaign" by the Milosevic regime against the KLA into a "mass, organised campaign to kill Kosovo Albanians or drive them from the country”.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.