ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    so?
    nope......never heard of it

Must be a Cyprus thing....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Must be a Cyprus thing....
    the pipe thing, you can smoke out of it, it has flavour, and its not exactly a cyprus thing... arab/turkish
    anyway before anyone thinks anything its not supposed to be used for smoking weed etc. jus tobacco

Ah, well i don't smoke...*strums harp*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Ah, well i don't smoke...*strums harp*
    me neither, but its not a smokers thing really its got flavour!

ReputationRep:
    the pipe thing, you can smoke out of it, it has flavour, and its not exactly a cyprus thing... arab/turkish
    anyway before anyone thinks anything its not supposed to be used for smoking weed etc. jus tobacco
    oh!......is it that thing where you put tobacco in a "pot" thingy and then cover it ans then the cover has a pipe on it???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    oh!......is it that thing where you put tobacco in a "pot" thingy and then cover it ans then the cover has a pipe on it???
    yeah that thing!!! yeey im not alone!

It sounds like a bong to me.

ReputationRep:
    yeah that thing!!! yeey im not alone!
    i don't smoke it!......put i've seen it on indian/pakistani films...........and a month ago one of my friends was celebrating here birthday with a few of us and had in her house (her mum smokes it:eek: ).....anyway she told us to have ago.....but i wouldn't dare!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    i don't smoke it!......put i've seen it on indian/pakistani films...........and a month ago one of my friends was celebrating here birthday with a few of us and had in her house (her mum smokes it:eek: ).....anyway she told us to have ago.....but i wouldn't dare!:cool:
    what why not!! its yummy

ReputationRep:
    Could be similar to a ceremonial American Inuit (look it up) pipe. That was used for smoking pot to, but in order to discover an animal spirit guide and then reach the Great Hunting Ground, where you could hunt all day long. You learn something new everyday.

ReputationRep:
    what why not!! its yummy
    lets just say i'm against any kind drugs that do harm ............the harm being that my mum will kill me if she finds out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Quixote)
    Could be similar to a ceremonial American Inuit (look it up) pipe. That was used for smoking pot to, but in order to discover an animal spirit guide and then reach the Great Hunting Ground, where you could hunt all day long. You learn something new everyday.
    hmm well i put a pic incase someone knows it but doesnt know the name ..

ReputationRep:
    I know it - they have it in a lot of Egyptian cafés. I see it quite a ot as we usually go to Egypt on holiday. Apparently, it is "healthier" than cigarttes as thre is no tar (mopst tar come from the paper surrounding the tobacco in cigarettes) and non-addictive as there is very little nicotine. Don't know for certain as never tried it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    lets just say i'm against any kind drugs that do harm ............the harm being that my mum will kill me if she finds out!
    lol my mum would kill me if i did it elsewhere!!! :eek:
    i can make my own at home when we have guests who want one too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    I know it - they have it in a lot of Egyptian cafés. I see it quite a ot as we usually go to Egypt on holiday. Apparently, it is "healthier" than cigarttes as thre is no tar (mopst tar come from the paper surrounding the tobacco in cigarettes) and non-addictive as there is very little nicotine. Don't know for certain as never tried it
    try it! it is apparently healthier but there is no filter so who knows!

ReputationRep:
    I remember kno what they call it in Egypt - Shesha.

ReputationRep:
    lol my mum would kill me if i did it elsewhere!!! :eek:
    i can make my own at home when we have guests who want one too!
    just realised your from cyprus! ......cos that's not a very commonm
    thing in the uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    I remember kno what they call it in Egypt - Shesha.
    its got loads of names! thats why i thought of puttin up a pic!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.