Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

White people if you want to help stop homegrown terrorism, you need to beat your kids watch

it's undoubtedly true that white western children are the most privileged group in the world, and its this privilege that causes some of the resentment that fuels homegrown terrorism

You have a lot of homegrown terrorists who feel hatred at the west, and when the imam says to them:

"Khalid, we want you to strap the vest to yourself, board the train and detonate the bomb at this tube station"

They might be angry, but then if they remembered the time when they were young and their friend Jack told them about the time when he talked back to his dad and his dad gave him a legendary ass-whooping, Khalid will think:

"nah man, I cant do that to these people. I know what they went through during their childhood - the same bulls**t I had to go through with my crazy parents. No, they dont deserve this"

but in reality as it is now, what Khalid will in fact remember is when Jack talked back to his his dad and his dad gave him "a timeout for 15 minutes".

Timeout?!? What kinda parenting is that? WHAT DA F*** IS A TIMEOUT?

KNOCKOUT!! That's what you need to give your kid if they talk back to you!

And in conclusion, that's why white people need to beat their kids.

Thank you for your time

well apparently you haven't met my parents...

I was reminded of this :rofl:

(Original post by nucdev)
    I was reminded of this :rofl:

Beating your kids will help your kids relate more to their friends in the increasingly multicultural world we live in.

Discipline Your Kids for Peace!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.