Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to make it BIG in life (like me) watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically there are a few important points

1. You have to believe that you're right even when you're wrong. Because it's not that you're wrong it's just that other people don't have the intellectual firepower to properly analyse the situation. So if you say 2 + 2 = 5, IT DOES. It's just that someone else messed up the rounding, 2.5 + 2.5 = 5.

2. You have to ignore the haters. The haters will provoke you with all kinds of nonsense. That's because they're jealous feeble-minded losers and their lives are so pathetic and worthless that they have nothing better to do than to try and bring other people down to their level with their negativity and cynicism. There are PLENTY of example on TSR. You know who you are.

3. Have a few central principles and try to explain everything you see in life by those principles. For example, regarding relationships, mine would be
    A. Women are only after your gold.
    B. Indian girls are after white guys because they have some kind of inferiority complex about being brown
    C. People only stay together for the kids/money/careers etc, love doesn't really exist.

People in my life have claimed not to follow these principles but I don't care. Deep down all humans follow the same patterns, you just have to look hard enough and watch them for long enough.

ReputationRep:
    OP:

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    2 + 2 = 1 in integers modulo 3. :fyi:

(Original post by MACmakeupgirl)
    OP:
    I wish I was like six-foot-nine. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    good advice senpai <3

ReputationRep:
    This is like your 4th thread today and it's really boring and that's even with the fact I don't mind you.

Can't imagine how intolerable this is for people who do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    This is like your 4th thread today and it's really boring and that's even with the fact I don't mind you.

Taps point number 2

ReputationRep:
    Excellent advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Is your role-model Donald Trump?.
    I hate Donald trump

He's a racist prick. I'm a nice person.

ReputationRep:
    Lol you've gotten boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AG's Groupie)
    good advice senpai <3
    Thanks mate

(Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Basically there are a few important points

1. You have to believe that you're right even when you're wrong. Because it's not that you're wrong it's just that other people don't have the intellectual firepower to properly analyse the situation. So if you say 2 + 2 = 5, IT DOES. It's just that someone else messed up the rounding, 2.5 + 2.5 = 5.

2. You have to ignore the haters. The haters will provoke you with all kinds of nonsense. That's because they're jealous feeble-minded losers and their lives are so pathetic and worthless that they have nothing better to do than to try and bring other people down to their level with their negativity and cynicism. There are PLENTY of example on TSR. You know who you are.
    This is actually pretty sound advice! It's about believing in yourself and having self respect...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Like just remember, someone is probably thinking of you whilst masturbating

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely can't tell if this is parody??

I'll tell you something I live my life by... "The only constant in life is change". Just because a set of principles might be applicable to you today, that doesn't mean it will be applicable tomorrow. If this is genuine, I can't wait for you to look back on it in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    2 + 2 = 1 in integers modulo 3. :fyi:

Lol at the integers modulo joke :rofl:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.