Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl in year 9 currently, and until recently english was my worst subject; i understood nothing and hated it but suddenly this year I started enjoying it more and more. Eventually I stopped being shy, I went from hardly looking up in lessons to not being able to take my eyes off of my teacher, I wouldn't say she is attractive but she is honestly the loveliest person ever, including jokes in lessons and often going off topic and having 'banter' with students.
    But slowly I started thinking about her more and more in and out of school, when she talked to me my heart would skip a beat, i sometimes got hot and embarrassed, i would walk past her room as often as i could hoping she would see me; only once she was walking out and we had a short convosation.
    I feel like if i told anyone they would think i am so weird and I would end up the laughing stock of the class but I hate having these feelings bottled up inside, everytime i think about her i smile, i hear her name and smile. Whenever she mentions her son in class I sit there for like 5 minutes wishing she was my mum.
    None of these feelings are sexual or romantic; i certainly don't want to kiss or even hug her.
    Feel free to share stories and advice below!

ReputationRep:
    Cohnfused,

what sort of advice are you seeking to receive? Maybe you see your teacher as a parental figure? A beacon of warmth and safety, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    English teachers are good with their tongue

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.