Euthanasia questionnaire

Watch this thread
HardStudy
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi I am unsure if i am anywhere near the correct posting page, but here goes...

I am doing a research project for my Personal Development lesson, i have been asked to produce a questionnaire on something i am passionate about. I have chose Euthanasia.

If anyone is bored, would you mind completing my questionnaire so i can form a data collection.

Thanks in advance

Euthanasia andphysician-assisted suicide Questionnaire
Could you please answer thesequestions to your best ability and honestly. 1. What is your age? 18-28 29-39 40-50 51-61 62 2. Do you know what the term euthanasiaor physician-assisted suicide means?No 1 2 3 4 5 Yes 3. Do you think people have should havethe right to choose how and when they want to die?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 4. If asked by a family member, to helpthem take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 6. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 7. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 8. If faced with a difficult terminalillness, would you consider euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide? No 1 2 3 4 5 Yes 9. Do you agree that people aretravelling abroad in order to die legally?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 10. Do you think physician-assistedsuicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 StronglyagreeThank you kindly
username612415
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
1. What is your age? 18-28
2. Do you know what the term euthanasiaor physician-assisted suicide means? Yes
3. Do you think people have should havethe right to choose how and when they want to die? 4
4. If asked by a family member, to helpthem take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? N/A
5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? N/A
6. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
7. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
8. If faced with a difficult terminal lillness, would you consider euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide? Yes
9. Do you agree that people are travelling abroad in order to die legally? 5
10. Do you think physician-assistedsuicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5
Tanqueray91
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks for letting me steal your post for the formatting

3. Do you think people have should have the right to choose how and when they want to die? 5
4. If asked by a family member, to help them take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? 5
5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? 5
6. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
7. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
8. If faced with a difficult terminal lillness, would you consider euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide? Yes
10. Do you think physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5
HardStudy
Rep:
thank you so much i forgot to include N/A or unsure.
HardStudy
Rep:
(Original post by mobbsy91)
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks Gofre for letting me steal your post for the formatting
3. Do you think people have should have the right to choose how and when they want to die? 5
4. If asked by a family member, to help them take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? 5
5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? 5
6. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
7. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
10. Do you think physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5
Thank you
username612415
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HardStudy)
thank you so much i forgot to include N/A or unsure.
No worries Yeah I had to choose N/A for those questions, I have no idea how I would react if put in that situation!
HardStudy
Rep:
I am hoping by the time i reach uni in September my research methods improve thanks again.
Nikita Dutta
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
1. 18-282. Yes3. Strongly agree4. Strongly disagree5. Strongly disagree6. Strongly agree7. Strongly agree8. No9. No10. No
Rosie_IoM
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
4. If asked by a family member, to help them take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you think you would say? 3
5. If asked by a friend, to assist in their suicide, what do you think you would say? 3
10. Do you think physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (44)
26.83%
As I expected (53)
32.32%
Harder (60)
36.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.27%

Watched Threads