Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am unsure if i am anywhere near the correct posting page, but here goes...

I am doing a research project for my Personal Development lesson, i have been asked to produce a questionnaire on something i am passionate about. I have chose Euthanasia.

If anyone is bored, would you mind completing my questionnaire so i can form a data collection.

Thanks in advance

Euthanasia andphysician-assisted suicide Questionnaire
    Could you please answer thesequestions to your best ability and honestly. 1. What is your age? 18-28 29-39 40-50 51-61 62 2. Do you know what the term euthanasiaor physician-assisted suicide means?No 1 2 3 4 5 Yes 3. Do you think people have should havethe right to choose how and when they want to die?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 4. If asked by a family member, to helpthem take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 6. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 7. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 8. If faced with a difficult terminalillness, would you consider euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide? No 1 2 3 4 5 Yes 9. Do you agree that people aretravelling abroad in order to die legally?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Stronglyagree 10. Do you think physician-assistedsuicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales?Strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 StronglyagreeThank you kindly

ReputationRep:
    1. What is your age? 18-28
    2. Do you know what the term euthanasiaor physician-assisted suicide means? Yes
    3. Do you think people have should havethe right to choose how and when they want to die? 4
    4. If asked by a family member, to helpthem take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? N/A
    5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? N/A
    6. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
    7. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
    8. If faced with a difficult terminal lillness, would you consider euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide? Yes
    9. Do you agree that people are travelling abroad in order to die legally? 5
    10. Do you think physician-assistedsuicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks Gofre for letting me steal your post for the formatting

3. Do you think people have should have the right to choose how and when they want to die? 5
    4. If asked by a family member, to help them take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? 5
    5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? 5
    6. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
    7. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
    8. If faced with a difficult terminal lillness, would you consider euthanasia or physician-assisted suicide? Yes
    10. Do you think physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    3. Do you think people have should havethe right to choose how and when they want to die? 4
    4. If asked by a family member, to helpthem take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? N/A
    5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? N/A
    6. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
    7. Do you think tests should be carriedout to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
    10. Do you think physician-assistedsuicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5
    thank you so much i forgot to include N/A or unsure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks Gofre for letting me steal your post for the formatting
    3. Do you think people have should have the right to choose how and when they want to die? 5
    4. If asked by a family member, to help them take their own life and end their pain and suffering, what do you thinkyou would say? 5
    5. If asked by a friend, to assist intheir suicide, what do you think you would say? 5
    6. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine physical capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
    7. Do you think tests should be carried out to determine mental capabilities of a patient wanting to die? 5
    10. Do you think physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia should become legal in England and Wales? 5
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HardStudy)
    thank you so much i forgot to include N/A or unsure.
    No worries Yeah I had to choose N/A for those questions, I have no idea how I would react if put in that situation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    No worries Yeah I had to choose N/A for those questions, I have no idea how I would react if put in that situation!
    I am hoping by the time i reach uni in September my research methods improve thanks again.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.