I get erect VERY easily... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    fap tons till you have a floppy 24/7
    pls no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abishek Malhotra)
    Hello sir

There seems to be no issue here as it is quite normal. However if it is causing you issues I recommend mind control which will mean you need to whisper 'no sexy time, mother is watching' to yourself in a low voice everytime you feel sensations in your groin area. This will prevent erection but if it does not work then this means there are some psychological issues we will need to work on. If you have any more questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.
    Wtf

ReputationRep:
    Expert Advice Right Here:

ReputationRep:
    This means you are healthy. Don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abishek Malhotra)
    Hello sir

There seems to be no issue here as it is quite normal. However if it is causing you issues I recommend mind control which will mean you need to whisper 'no sexy time, mother is watching' to yourself in a low voice everytime you feel sensations in your groin area. This will prevent erection but if it does not work then this means there are some psychological issues we will need to work on. If you have any more questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.
    :toofunny: you kill me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie.99)
    Wtf
    Hello madam.

This is meaning 'wise theory friend' in my workplace so you look like you will be great support in our network. Please consider this opportunity.

Thank you.

(Original post by Tamil Tiger)
    :toofunny: you kill me
    Hello sir

I will not like to do that please do not ask me help in such matters. I am good man.

Thank you.

Ok, lots of interesting responses here. Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So yeah, title says it all.

Even things as minor as cuddling get me erect and its kinda embarrassing, it tends to stop after a while, once i'm use to it I guess.

I wont even start about making out/fondling

Can anyone offer any advice about this?
    It's normal and girls like it.

ReputationRep:
    Not as bad as precumming just by looking at each other

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be able to tell you if I get erect from cuddling because I've never cuddled

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.