Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Is it just me or does UoB never ever reply to their emails? I've sent them a couple of emails but they never reply! And I've quadruple-checked the email address to make sure it's correct and it is. I'll probably call them up some time but I was just wondering if it's the same for anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    When did you send these emails?

Don't be too clingy! You'll push them away.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If you wnat a quick response then call. They might get a zillion e-mails which are on someones inbox, who is ill or on holiday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    If you wnat a quick response then call. They might get a zillion e-mails which are on someones inbox, who is ill or on holiday.
    True, I'll probably give them a call after the holidays

(Original post by High Stakes)
    When did you send these emails?

Don't be too clingy! You'll push them away.
    I sent the first one around 4 weeks ago. I waited one week then sent it again. I then sent one on Monday this week. No response. It's strange because I emailed another university as well and they responded on the same day yet B'ham can't?

I sent it to the department, admissions and the university study one. None have replied.

It's not super urgent which is why I haven't called but it seems that's the only way I'll be able to talk to them

ReputationRep:
    The same happened to me. Took them over a month to reply and the response they gave was absolutely pointless.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Honestly if you need an answer and they havent got back to you within a week then just phone and speak to a real live human being.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 26, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.