Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Is it just me or does UoB never ever reply to their emails? I've sent them a couple of emails but they never reply! And I've quadruple-checked the email address to make sure it's correct and it is. I'll probably call them up some time but I was just wondering if it's the same for anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    When did you send these emails?

Don't be too clingy! You'll push them away.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If you wnat a quick response then call. They might get a zillion e-mails which are on someones inbox, who is ill or on holiday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    If you wnat a quick response then call. They might get a zillion e-mails which are on someones inbox, who is ill or on holiday.
    True, I'll probably give them a call after the holidays

(Original post by High Stakes)
    When did you send these emails?

Don't be too clingy! You'll push them away.
    I sent the first one around 4 weeks ago. I waited one week then sent it again. I then sent one on Monday this week. No response. It's strange because I emailed another university as well and they responded on the same day yet B'ham can't?

I sent it to the department, admissions and the university study one. None have replied.

It's not super urgent which is why I haven't called but it seems that's the only way I'll be able to talk to them

ReputationRep:
    The same happened to me. Took them over a month to reply and the response they gave was absolutely pointless.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Honestly if you need an answer and they havent got back to you within a week then just phone and speak to a real live human being.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.