Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much revision have you done? Watch

• View Poll Results: How many hours of revision/work have you done?
    None
    44.44%
    1 hour
    0%
    2-3 hours
    22.22%
    3-4 hours
    5.56%
    5 hours
    0%
    More than 6 hours
    27.78%

ReputationRep:
    Always interested to see how everyone's Easter work is going.

How do you feel you're doing, what year are you in and how many exams do you have?

*hours a day

ReputationRep:
    At the moment essentially none. I have a bunch of work due in the day after I get back from Easter + a 3 hour assessment.

2nd year biomed, I have 4 exams the first is 2 weeks after I get back from Easter.

ReputationRep:
    2-3 hours a day at the moment, on top of writing up dissertation. Loads of time yet though.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I've not done any yet, I've given myself a week off so will hopefully start Monday I have 4 exams but two are for a module I haven't started yet so I can only really revise for two! I'm in my second year of Biological Sciences

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ive done about 2-3 hours each day, apart from one where I was so ill I fell asleep in bed. I prefer to do around 3+ hours a day but because I've been ill, I've had to take more breaks and rests and even though I try to revise it's simply not productive. I have 5 exams and there about 4 weeks away when I get back from Easter break.
    I'm a first year Chem eng student.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Done more than 5 in total but nowhere near enough and behind schedule. :hide :cry:

I have 5 exams as well as a group coursework coming up after Easter. Definitely looking forwad to that...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.