The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Primary teaching

Has anyone received an offer for primary teaching?

Scroll to see replies

I haven't heard anything
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Not heard anything yet
Neither have i, i was starting to panic cause i still havent heard back, i'm getting so inpatient now 😭😭
Same it's been three months since I applied, you think they would have a decision by now😭 Have you heard from anywhere else
Reply 5
Original post by Claireryland
Same it's been three months since I applied, you think they would have a decision by now😭 Have you heard from anywhere else

Strathclyde for primary ed and Stirling for psychology. What about you?
Strathclyde, Glasgow and Edinburgh all for primary teaching
Reply 7
Original post by Claireryland
Strathclyde, Glasgow and Edinburgh all for primary teaching

Aww that's great, which one is your first choice?
Ive heard from edinburgh, dundee and glasgow (dumfries) all for primary ed and conditional offers, and i have an unconditional for UHI but for history and politics, stirling are the only uni im waiting on 😢😢 and its my first choice.
I really don't have one yet
Original post by Bethpettigrew1
Ive heard from edinburgh, dundee and glasgow (dumfries) all for primary ed and conditional offers, and i have an unconditional for UHI but for history and politics, stirling are the only uni im waiting on 😢😢 and its my first choice.

That's amazing well done
Aw thanks, you too 😊 and im kinda torn between dundee and stirling, id rather stirling a little bit more i think but if the do reject me id take dundee.
Do you think they will still give out offers tomorrow and monday??
I don't know because it's the Easter weekend
Has anyone heard back yet?
Has anyone heard back yet?

Nope I haven't heard anything what about you?
I just got an unsucessful like 2 minutes ago, i got 4/5 offers so i think im going to go with dundee
I just got an unsucessful like 2 minutes ago, i got 4/5 offers so i think im going to go with dundee

Same I just a rejection there
Aw no way 😢 They had very limited spaces and they have rejected so many people, tbh i am alot less gutted than i thought i i would be, have you heard back from everywhere and if so where are you going to firm?
I know but my mums friend is a head teacher at a primary school and she's been telling me for ages that Stirling don't get as good of reputation for primary teaching as other unis so I'm not that bothered either. I've heard back from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Strathclyde just waiting to hear back from Dundee before I make any decision but I really have no clue where I want to go😭

Quick Reply

Latest