Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The government have told exam boards to make papers harder, from SATS to A levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nad_18)
    what would the grade boundary predictions be for this exam. i hoping for like a 40-41 for an A and 34-35 for a B
    Has an A ever been below like 45?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law123abc)
    Has an A ever been below like 45?
    More than once, I'm sure. June 2012 comes to mind, it was 43.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelion786)
    More than once, I'm sure. June 2012 comes to mind, it was 43.
    And June 12 is a piece of cake compared to our paper

ReputationRep:
    the june 2014 paper was 42 for an A and 37 for a B, this paper was waaaay harder than that paper about airfix. so there ishope for low grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of worried about the A2 papers after reading all your comments on this paper

ReputationRep:
    I realise the general consensus is that this was a difficult paper and that this will be reflected in the grade boundaries. However as we are all A2 students do you think this would push up grade boundaries, or do you think the fact that we are resit candidates means that on average candidates will be weaker? Thoughts on the grade boundaries. Using the unofficial mark scheme, looking like i'm between 42 and 47 marks.

ReputationRep:
    Last year it was 47 for an A and 42 for a B, examiners report said it was the most accessible paper ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommruru123)
    I realise the general consensus is that this was a difficult paper and that this will be reflected in the grade boundaries. However as we are all A2 students do you think this would push up grade boundaries, or do you think the fact that we are resit candidates means that on average candidates will be weaker? Thoughts on the grade boundaries. Using the unofficial mark scheme, looking like i'm between 42 and 47 marks.
    Where is the unofficial mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 260498)
    Where is the unofficial mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    On previous pages. page 10 or 11 or 13?

ReputationRep:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...=h.e5xp2rp96tp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pato1)
    Last year it was 47 for an A and 42 for a B, examiners report said it was the most accessible paper ever
    What does it mean by being the most accessible paper?

ReputationRep:
    Unofficial mark scheme almost ready?

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean by being the most accessible paper?
    To put it short; easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matasc)
    Unofficial mark scheme almost ready?
    We've posted the link around, it's on this page, I think Pato1 posted it. It is now finished.

ReputationRep:
    'Explain with a diagram what happens after an indirect tax on fuels' (6) Surely you don't need ao4 since it was a discuss question?

ReputationRep:
    I wanna cry

ReputationRep:
    Check your e-mails, I added you earlier in the day. Would like to see your answers added to the file.

Thanks.
    Thanks, apologies the page hadn't refreshed. Added to the scheme and left the font colour as black so it's easier if you'd like to make any additional changes to what I've added

ReputationRep:
    I had surgery on my arm on Friday do you think il get mitigating circumstances

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.