Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all taking this extra cheeky exam

ReputationRep:
    Lol ocr

ReputationRep:
    Fairly challenging exam but one I am sure everyone here could handle. 18 marker was terrifyingly vague but definitely overcomeable, tho some of the interest rate questions/current account ones were difficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilling)
    Fairly challenging exam but one I am sure everyone here could handle. 18 marker was terrifyingly vague but definitely overcomeable, tho some of the interest rate questions/current account ones were difficult
    Fairly....

ReputationRep:
    never seen a one mark question before!!!

ReputationRep:
    What were people;s points for the essay? And also what figures did people get for the calculation, and did people write appreciation or depreciation for the japanese yen question

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised I read the wrong lines for the question about the policies...

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone for the expected increase in the UK's Real GDP by the end of 2013? I got 2.6%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicec11)
    What were people;s points for the essay? And also what figures did people get for the calculation, and did people write appreciation or depreciation for the japanese yen question
    I can't remember my figures but I wrote appreciation

ReputationRep:
    I wrote down depreciation. There was approx. a 43% decrease, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeebaybz)
    I can't remember my figures but I wrote appreciation
    Oh phew thank goodness I wrote depreciation at first but then changed to appreciation )

ReputationRep:
    Also, what did everyone write for the reduction in unemployment benefits and how it will increase unemployment? I mentioned that a reduction in unemployment-related benefits is likely to reduce consumption, less supply is required in order to sustain the reduced level of output. As a result, this will mean that firms lay off workers - increased unemployment.

ReputationRep:
    What did y'all say for the analyse why a reduction in benefits may increase unemployment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economelia)
    Also, what did everyone write for the reduction in unemployment benefits and how it will increase unemployment? I mentioned that a reduction in unemployment-related benefits is likely to reduce consumption, less supply is required in order to sustain the reduced level of output. As a result, this will mean that firms lay off workers - increased unemployment.
    Smarttttttttttt I messed this question up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economelia)
    Thats what I wrote as well, did you need to evaluate it cause I didnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeebaybz)
    Smarttttttttttt I messed this question up
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    Thats what I wrote as well, did you need to evaluate it cause I didnt
    I didn't evaluate it as I believe the question was worded 'Explain' or 'Analyse', one of the two!

ReputationRep:
    Which did you guys find harder? F581 or F582

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys, as before I've made a Google Docs page for the Unofficial Mark-scheme. The link is below, please click on it and request access, and I will let you in. For now, please only request access to help remember the questions and collaborate, and the mark scheme will be published later in the day!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ReputationRep:
    what did u guys wrote for the question analyse why u/e may increase with reduction in u/e benefits?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.