Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all taking this extra cheeky exam

ReputationRep:
    Lol ocr

ReputationRep:
    Fairly challenging exam but one I am sure everyone here could handle. 18 marker was terrifyingly vague but definitely overcomeable, tho some of the interest rate questions/current account ones were difficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilling)
    Fairly challenging exam but one I am sure everyone here could handle. 18 marker was terrifyingly vague but definitely overcomeable, tho some of the interest rate questions/current account ones were difficult
    Fairly....

ReputationRep:
    never seen a one mark question before!!!

ReputationRep:
    What were people;s points for the essay? And also what figures did people get for the calculation, and did people write appreciation or depreciation for the japanese yen question

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised I read the wrong lines for the question about the policies...

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone for the expected increase in the UK's Real GDP by the end of 2013? I got 2.6%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicec11)
    What were people;s points for the essay? And also what figures did people get for the calculation, and did people write appreciation or depreciation for the japanese yen question
    I can't remember my figures but I wrote appreciation

ReputationRep:
    I wrote down depreciation. There was approx. a 43% decrease, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeebaybz)
    I can't remember my figures but I wrote appreciation
    Oh phew thank goodness I wrote depreciation at first but then changed to appreciation )

ReputationRep:
    Also, what did everyone write for the reduction in unemployment benefits and how it will increase unemployment? I mentioned that a reduction in unemployment-related benefits is likely to reduce consumption, less supply is required in order to sustain the reduced level of output. As a result, this will mean that firms lay off workers - increased unemployment.

ReputationRep:
    What did y'all say for the analyse why a reduction in benefits may increase unemployment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economelia)
    Also, what did everyone write for the reduction in unemployment benefits and how it will increase unemployment? I mentioned that a reduction in unemployment-related benefits is likely to reduce consumption, less supply is required in order to sustain the reduced level of output. As a result, this will mean that firms lay off workers - increased unemployment.
    Smarttttttttttt I messed this question up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economelia)
    Thats what I wrote as well, did you need to evaluate it cause I didnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeebaybz)
    Smarttttttttttt I messed this question up
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    Thats what I wrote as well, did you need to evaluate it cause I didnt
    I didn't evaluate it as I believe the question was worded 'Explain' or 'Analyse', one of the two!

ReputationRep:
    Which did you guys find harder? F581 or F582

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys, as before I've made a Google Docs page for the Unofficial Mark-scheme. The link is below, please click on it and request access, and I will let you in. For now, please only request access to help remember the questions and collaborate, and the mark scheme will be published later in the day!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ReputationRep:
    what did u guys wrote for the question analyse why u/e may increase with reduction in u/e benefits?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.