Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I show a girl I like her without being to needy?

I want to try see if the girl like me without actually asking her, if I did ask her and she said no, she would tell everyone at work and it would make it super awkward and embarrassing.

I've started to speak to her on Facebook and that stop but I want to try start it again but I don't want to look needy, just In case she doesn't like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I want to try see if the girl like me without actually asking her, if I did ask her and she said no, she would tell everyone at work and it would make it super awkward and embarrassing.

I've started to speak to her on Facebook and that stop but I want to try start it again but I don't want to look needy, just In case she doesn't like me.
    Flirt with her on fb and if she don't respond back off dont keep messaging her.

ReputationRep:
    Chat to her and see how open and welcoming to this she is. If she's very closed off and uninterested, then leave it. But if you believe that she'd gossip about it to everyone at work then surely she isn't someone you'd want to be with anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Invite her out for a drink, if she doesn't like you she will make an excuse or be very vague about availability.

Bump

ReputationRep:
    Do you speak to her in person?

Don't start talking to her on facebook out of nowhere. Just chat to her in person, be relaxed, don't go into it thinking you need to ask her out. Take it slow, get to know her and then after a while of talking to her regularly just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

leave her wanting to talk so as a conversation reaches its peak say you have something to do urgently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    be specific and make sure that you prove the point if it comes up again so i'll say i have to got deal hunting the start off with a few deals that i found normally as i deal in the some gold jewellery and a rolex and a more unique watch

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.