Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've confirmed my Bath Spa offer to study business management starting September 2016, has any one else confirmed offers yet?

Was wondering what accommodation people are going for/if any one has any advice on which ones are the best???

ReputationRep:
    Would also like to know more about accommodation and prices of them if possible? And if anyone is looking at the new Green Park accommodation?

Probably going to confirm an offer for fashion design

ReputationRep:
    hey so I'm a current student, when it comes to accommodation the main choice for bath spa is on or off campus. I'm living at waterside court (off site) and love it, highly recommend it. because Bath is spread out quite a bit there are benefits to living off campus as the current offsite halls is that you are half way between bath center and the campus, meaning nights out are much easier to arrange as even if you miss the bus its a 20 min walk back...or 30 min stumble. but the onsite accommodation has benefits too, like you can roll out bed into your lectures or seminars.

my recommendations:
    onsite: gardens
    off-site: waterside court

For more info just ask, but here is the uni website:

http://www.bathspa.ac.uk/university-...-accommodation

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing psychology this year?
    I got my unconditional but I am thinking about it ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kostas A)
    anyone doing psychology this year?
    I got my unconditional but I am thinking about it ...
    I have an unconditional for business, and accepted it following the applicant open day as i loved the uni and the city so much

ReputationRep:
    Hiii
    Im going to accept the unconditional offer given to me! Im so excited!
    Personally i want to have accomodation on campus which narrowed it down to Gardens and Lakeside.
    Gardens have ensuite options so that is what I want to go for. But the cheapest is a standard twin room with shared facilities on Lakeside. You will be given loads of info at the application visit day and there is a big table that explains prices, facilities etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.