Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are some straight men against public breast feeding....???? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Makes no sense to me, I will always have a good look if i see a woman breast feeding. What exactly is there to hate about?

ReputationRep:
    Some straight men don't like the idea of their sex toys being 'misused' by those damn babies.

And you should not be looking.

ReputationRep:
    There's a place to tell people about your arousal of babes sucking nipples but it ain't here.

ReputationRep:
    :puke:

Feed those strange hairless things in private plz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    Some straight men don't like the idea of their sex toys being 'misused' by those damn babies.

And you should not be looking.

It's a public place, I can look where I please. If women don't like it then do breast feed in public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GettingitDone)
    Makes no sense to me, I will always have a good look if i see a woman breast feeding. What exactly is there to hate about?
    What is there to see?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    There's a place to tell people about your arousal of babes sucking nipples but it ain't here.
    10/10 beach babes only.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with breast feeding in public. However straight men that are so desperate that they feel the need to take a good look tend to be the ones that are trying and failing to lose their virginity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    What is there to see?

Boobage. Maybe the odd nip slip.

ReputationRep:
    10/10 beach babes only.
    Meant to say babies but left it for the lols

ReputationRep:
    Because they might get aroused and jizz in their pants

ReputationRep:
    It's a public place, I can look where I please. If women don't like it then do breast feed in public.
    Women are using their breasts to feed a baby. Do you also take a good look when someone walks past you eating a pasty? Put your eyes away. People shouldn't have to hide their breasts/pasties just because people are stuck for entertainment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    Nothing wrong with breast feeding in public. However straight men that are so desperate that they feel the need to take a good look tend to be the ones that are trying and failing to lose their virginity.

Any guy with a decent sex drive would look, virgin or not. And no im not

ReputationRep:
    Women are using their breasts to feed a baby. Do you also take a good look when someone walks past you eating a pasty? Put your eyes away. People shouldn't have to hide their breasts/pasties just because people are stuck for entertainment.

They don't have to hide them. The fact is it's a public place and they should be aware people will look.

Comparing pasties to boobs? Good one

ReputationRep:
    They don't have to hide them. The fact is it's a public place and they should be aware people will look.

Comparing pasties to boobs? Good one
    Maybe they think people have manners?? ?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they think people have manners?? ?
    Well if they believe men/women won't look then they're deluded to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    These threads...At least it's agreement that women can breastfeed in public.But as you may realise that they don't actually do it to arrouse you, they do it to feed their child. It's not socially acceptable to just stare at a girl's assests any other time of day so why is it when they're breastfeeding???? There's a baby biting on them which hurts and they're doing it to give their kid the best they can and that needs to be respected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lkathryn08)
    These threads...At least it's agreement that women can breastfeed in public.But as you may realise that they don't actually do it to arrouse you, they do it to feed their child. It's not socially acceptable to just stare at a girl's assests any other time of day so why is it when they're breastfeeding???? There's a baby biting on them which hurts and they're doing it to give their kid the best they can and that needs to be respected.
    I think most men would agree they would look. Im not bothered what they're doing it for, If i want to look il look. You'd be surprised how many times a guy will have stared at your ass/tits in public.

ReputationRep:
    I find it weird because no guy complains when a girl walks around with half of her boobs hanging out. That's fine. But if a woman is feeding her baby, it's a big no no?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.