Turn on thread page Beta

Dear Islamaphobics.....:( watch

ReputationRep:
    Why should innocent muslim civilians have to suffer all thehatred and the islamaphobic propaganda? Are we the terrorists? Did we getinvolved in any bombings? Why do people only concentrate on horrific eventsthat some hooligans that call themselves muslims cause? Why did no-one blame Christianity(with my respect to Christians) when a dictator called Yakubu Gowon killed 1.1million innocent civilians? Or when the king Leopold II of Belgium killedaround 2-15 million people? What about Palestine right now? Does anyoneactually know how many Palestinians were killed by Israel? I’ll tell you... 5,100,000 Palestinians were killed since1948 including innocent children ... basically, since Israel out ofnowhere decided to take over the Palestinian’s land! Until now, there isincreasing numbers of deaths everyday...Does the media brag about this? Doesanyone pay attention that the fact MUSLIMS are being killed too and not killersthemselves? Personally, I am totally against killing as a whole and believethat ISIS is trash! I can’t believe that Islam...a religion that brought peaceand is the fastest growing religion...is now been represented by a bunch ofuneducated, sick, mentally ill, murdering hooligans. These people broughtIslamaphobia up...these people are inhumane!! ISIS did not only kill nonmuslims but killed many muslims too...it’s not just the non muslims thats havebeen targeted...these inhumane hooligans love murdering people and enjoy seeingthat. That disgusts me! We muslims are victims too. I’m sick of seeing hatredcomments out there and how people think its ok to insult the religion and to insultour prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Have you ever actually met a muslim? Talked tothem? Have you ever asked or tried to understand the religion and why thesehooligans decided to act this way? No you haven’t...so instead to assume thatthe whole religion is bad and who ever practises it is a terrorist !!?? Am I aterrorist?! I’m a muslim and I stand against terrorism. I am a muslim and Istand for peace and love in this world...

ReputationRep:
    You are making some very good points indeed.
    My personal view is that after these latest attacks I would expect British Muslims to be on the street marches with banners stating their non support for any act of terrorism.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, people are too focused on blaming everyone who had nothing whatsoever to do with the attacks. Instead we should stand together and show that terrorists can't affect our attitudes towards other cultures. Then we should focus on crippling these terror cells and stopping those who are helping smuggle terrorists into Europe, the capture of Abdeslam should help with this. We also need to encourage better intelligence-sharing between all NATO countries.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Islamic excuses post 56

I see all excuses have been used whataboutery, Tu quoque, I could on one but it would take too long to list them all.

I can also see a few blatant porkies

F
    Quit being a hate-speech apologist.

ReputationRep:
    Islamic excuses post 56

I see all excuses have been used whataboutery, Tu quoque, I could on one but it would take too long to list them all.

I can also see a few blatant porkies

F
    with my respect to you and your VERY little knowledge..you have google for a reason so i advise you to actually do SOME research like I myself did ..because i'm not dumb enough to put stats up there if the were not true

ReputationRep:
    You start with ad hominin (not a good start)

your post is nothing more than opinion and most of it is plainly wrong and is some cases simply dishonest

F
    LMAO you're talking about ad hominem? You're the one saying "Islamist excuses thread", that's more offensive than what he said.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Frank Underwood;63639307]

You're a vile person to label this as 'excuses', you idiots QUOTE]

Careful there

ReputationRep:
    You start with ad hominin (not a good start)

your post is nothing more than opinion and most of it is plainly wrong and is some cases simply dishonest

F
    Aha right..now i see ur going against freedom of speech now too??...why comment then...and please i want you to prove to everyone that what i've said is "wrong"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    LMAO you're talking about ad hominem? You're the one saying "Islamist excuses thread", that's more offensive than what he said.
    she*

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's a belief all Muslims are terrorists it's more to do with the fact these people are being radicalised in Muslim communities (mainly) so some non radicalised Muslims must be aware of radicalisation and aren't speaking up. It's hard to belief all these radicalised Muslims didn't have families, didn't attend mosques etc some Muslims must know more then they are telling which is seen as supporting terrorism, even if it is just loyal to family it is still a massive reason Islamaphobia is growing. People don't feel they can trust the community in general. Although the whole religion isn't to blame it would sure go along away if there was some sort of solidarity between all Muslims to speak up about extremism and how they support Britain/anti-terrorism efforts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    Aha right..now i see ur going against freedom of speech now too??...why comment then...and please i want you to prove to everyone that what i've said is "wrong"
    No.. You seem confused as I have in no way tried to prevent you from saying what you are saying

You are free to say what you like and I am free to call it out for being incorrect and dishonest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Because being an anti-Islamist is such a bad thing... :facepalm2:
    It is a bad thing, you're just stirring things up by criticising a religion which was detailed in the Quran 1,500 years ago. Bringing up how it 'incites violence' is stupid, Muslims have moved on. You might as well criticise Christianity as well for all of its sins. But you're preoccupied with Islam for some reason.

The only ones who are violent nowadays are the terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    You should learn what ad hominem means Frank
    and you should learn some self respect

ReputationRep:
    Further proof of your idiocy. I did not claim that what you posted was ad hominem, I just commented on the irony of you crying about ad hominem when you're spamming your stupid anti-Islamist hate speech.
    Abusive fallacy and reported

ReputationRep:
    Abusive fallacy and reported
    Just as I reported your religious hatred earlier on in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Just as I reported your religious hatred earlier on in this thread.
    I know

ReputationRep:
    No.. You seem confused as I have in no way tried to prevent you from saying what you are saying

You are free to say what you like and I am free to call it out for being incorrect and dishonest.
    ur free to say whatever u want WITHOUT being rude ..which i think is ur problem right now i'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    ur free to say whatever u want WITHOUT being rude ..which i think is ur problem right now i'm afraid
    I'm not being rude

But can I give you quote from the bible

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
    Should I also post you a reminder of what Islam considers good manners?

It is a bad thing,
    You may want to brush up on what Islamism is before proceeding to make an even bigger fool of yourself by conflating it with the form of Islam practised by nominal/moderate/progressive/'moved on' Muslims.

you're preoccupied with Islam
    False.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.