Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dear Islamaphobics.....:( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    And because of these terrorists...People blame the whole religion into being violent and the whole Quran into teaching violence...that is what i was trying to get across
    no one denies that there are peaceful verses in the Quran : but it is the violent verses which inspire terrorists

bottom line : it is simply wrong to say that terrorists "have nothing to do with Islam".

ReputationRep:
    And because of these terrorists...People blame the whole religion into being violent and the whole Quran into teaching violence...that is what i was trying to get across
    We can all agree that these terrorists are not Muslim, had nothing to do with Muslims, had nothing to do with Islam and there is no evidence whatsoever that suggests Islam is responsible. These are the facts and I challenge anyone on this forum to dispute them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    then does anyone beleive that being islamic = being peaceful ? well no unless youre a muslims yourself (and therefore bound by the doctrine to promote the religion and not critisise it) anybody with a computer or a library card can look up the 1400 year old history of islam - it isnt all flowers roses and meditation thats for sure
    I am always amazed when Muslims enthuse about the expansion of the Caliphate, re-narrate their past victories, the glorious campaigns of the rightly-guided Caliphs, and at the same time criticise the expansion of European Empires...

it's a case of : our invasions are good, your invasions are bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsenal96123)
    We can all agree that these terrorists are not Muslim, had nothing to do with Muslims, had nothing to do with Islam and there is no evidence whatsoever that suggests Islam is responsible. These are the facts and I challenge anyone on this forum to dispute them
    I'm afraid that we totally disagree

The terrorists and ISIS claim to be Muslims. It's up to you to prove they are not

by the way, are you making takfir on these guys ? careful : this could cost you your afterlife

ReputationRep:
    And just so you know, so much war has occurred under Buddhism, Mongolia, China, parts of Indonesia, India and so on. It is a violent religion with a dark history
    Actually, Buddhism is one of the only religions which has been able to coexist peacefully with almost every other religion on the planet. Ironically, the only one it can't coexist with is Islam, but this is only due to Islam's teachings that all non-muslims must be killed.

Unlike other religions Buddhism contains no violent messages at all. It's one of only 2 religions that can boast this, Jainism being the other. In fact, fighting in anything but self-defence is breaking all of the core teachings of Buddhism. Those who break these teachings can't be considered Buddhists, just as those who don't uphold the pillars of Islam can't be considered Muslims.

Scientist ??! what is ur name and what publications have you made regarding "your research"
    Why would I tell my name to some stranger on the internet? In a public forum where Jihadists could see it no less! Come on dude, I'm not that thick.

If you want proof of my credibility though, I suggest you check out some of my posts in science threads or in "why do people not believe in god" threads. I have a great time destroying silly creationists' arguments with science in those!

ReputationRep:
    elforjg02

Why am I not hearing any of the non-radical muslims fighting radical muslims? Why are people on the ISIS territory living normally and paying local taxes that actually support ISIS. I understand that not all muslims are radical ones, but I'd sure like to see more action between muslims.

Same thoughts here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3973077

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Actually, Buddhism is one of the only religions which has been able to coexist peacefully with almost every other religion on the planet. Ironically, the only one it can't coexist with is Islam, but this is only due to Islam's teachings that all non-muslims must be killed.

Unlike other religions Buddhism contains no violent messages at all. It's one of only 2 religions that can boast this, Jainism being the other. In fact, fighting in anything but self-defence is breaking all of the core teachings of Buddhism. Those who break these teachings can't be considered Buddhists, just as those who don't uphold the pillars of Islam can't be considered Muslims.

Why would I tell my name to some stranger on the internet? In a public forum where Jihadists could see it no less! Come on dude, I'm not that thick.

If you want proof of my credibility though, I suggest you check out some of my posts in science threads or in "why do people not believe in god" threads. I have a great time destroying silly creationists' arguments with science in those!

LMAO. Your intelligence makes me laugh in a good way.

You words are so accurate and well said, I wish everyone was like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    I am always amazed when Muslims enthuse about the expansion of the Caliphate, re-narrate their past victories, the glorious campaigns of the rightly-guided Caliphs, and at the same time criticise the expansion of European Empires...

it's a case of : our invasions are good, your invasions are bad
    if you spend time in a mosque or madrassa you wont be told about the millions of non muslims that were killed trying to defend their land from a greedy caliph, you will be told of the 'glorious victory he fought bringing peace to the world'

this is the power of indoctrination and propaganda. no real difference to the propaganda IS use to recruit

ReputationRep:
    Clearly you have never been to Burma you insolent fool
    Clearly you have never researched Buddhism or Mohammad's (pbuh) multiple acts of genocide (among so much more), you insolent fool!

(Original post by Zinan)
    LMAO. Your intelligence makes me laugh in a good way.

You words are so accurate and well said, I wish everyone was like you.
    Thanks, I'm honoured that you think that!

I must say, I've been feeling the same way about your posts too! Watching you hand these apologists a big bowl of facts is hilarious! I love seeing people get proven wrong!

ReputationRep:
    No one claims that Islam is a religion which is entirely evil and violent : in the past , it did inspire a great civilisation, and proved a means to organise viable societies

but this is the past : in present times it strikes us as being widely outdated, a reflection of a patriarchal, theocratic, tribal past which we consider impossible (and undesirable) to be revived

so, we criticise the parts of Islam that we find unacceptable, and we compel Muslims who want to change society by violent means, to abide by the rule of law (like everyone else)

best

ReputationRep:
    you insolent fool
    are you so desperate that you feel you have to insult people ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTechN1304)
    Well what do they represent then? Enlighten me.
    They represent a twisted, warped and evil interpretation of Islam, which by the way commits atrocities which violate Islam's teachings - including that it's forbidden to kill non-combatants, that it's forbidden to kill children and female hostages, among dozens of other things.

Now you can say that Islam says something like 'kill apostates' but that is reasonable given that it was written 1,500 years ago and religion was driving communities, and threatening a religion was threatening an empire. But you can't tell me that Islam says to bomb civilians, torture people and rape people and hold a straight face.

ReputationRep:
    thank you !!...
    U r most welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    And to think that the Kurds are our best hope for secularism in the Middle East...

I highly recommend that you read a few books critical of Islam in addition to any pro-Islam books you've read, for your own good. Why I Am Not a Muslim by Ibn Warraq is particularly good for an account from somebody who had previously been a Muslim. Should be beneficial for someone like you. :holmes:
    Im not sure about what u said id about us kurds. But whenever i go there i see muslims and non muslims getting along quite well and ive got loads of christians friends. The society and the laws there are definitely not the same here but they do go with what is moral. E.g. i know that instead of execution of people who commited adultery etc... like they may used to do, now they go with prison or they help protect the victims. I dont know what to say but there are still some religious laws that they still stick to it but they are not extreme.
    P.s. i knew i shouldnt have used kurdish in my username lol

(Original post by Kurdishgirl133)
    Im not sure about what u said id about us kurds. But whenever i go there i see muslims and non muslims getting along quite well and ive got loads of christians friends. The society and the laws there are definitely not the same here but they do go with what is moral. E.g. i know that instead of execution of people who commited adultery etc... like they may used to do, now they go with prison or they help protect the victims. I dont know what to say but there are still some religious laws that they still stick to it but they are not extreme.
    P.s. i knew i shouldnt have used kurdish in my username lol
    What is moral is very much an ongoing debate rather than a set standard that secular nations have deviated from.

Out of curiosity: where in Kurdistan are you from (e.g. Iraqi Kurdistan, Rojava, etc.)? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    They represent a twisted, warped and evil interpretation of Islam, which by the way commits atrocities which violate Islam's teachings - including that it's forbidden to kill non-combatants, that it's forbidden to kill children and female hostages, among dozens of other things.
    and yet is there not sahih hadith stating mohammed exactly that- are you the resident islam promoting atheist, now going to tell everyone he was not a muslim either?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    and yet is there not sahih hadith stating mohammed exactly that- are you the resident islam promoting atheist, now going to tell everyone he was not a muslim either?
    SAhih Muslim

Book 019, Number 4321:

It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.

Book 019, Number 4322:

It is narrated by Sa'b b. Jaththama that he said (to the Holy Prophet): Messenger of Allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids. He said: They are from them.

Book 019, Number 4323:

Sa'b b. Jaththama has narrated that the Prophet (may peace be upon him) asked: What about the children of polytheists killed by the cavalry during the night raid? He said: They are from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    SAhih Muslim

Book 019, Number 4321:

It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them.

Book 019, Number 4322:

It is narrated by Sa'b b. Jaththama that he said (to the Holy Prophet): Messenger of Allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids. He said: They are from them.

Book 019, Number 4323:

Sa'b b. Jaththama has narrated that the Prophet (may peace be upon him) asked: What about the children of polytheists killed by the cavalry during the night raid? He said: They are from them.
    indeed, our friend Mr Underwood seems to know enough about islam to lecture on who is and isnt an actual muslim, but is not aware of what islamic tradition says of mohammeds or the sahaba

ReputationRep:
    Dear Muslims

Who fears Islam or Muslims? I don't definitely. I'm just too young to die. And I just wanna die naturally. I don't need any Boom from suicide bombers. My body shouldn't look like sh?t.

There are so many pretty boobs & sexy butt out there waiting for me. And there are lots of things in the world to explore or to discover.

And I prefer democracy to caliphates.

So no Muslims can stop my plans,fantasies and philosophies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HkL8GuU9_0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why should innocent muslim civilians have to suffer all the hatred
    No-one should have to suffer hatred

the islamaphobic propaganda
    Not sure what you mean by this - do you have any examples from the mainstream media?

Are we the terrorists?
    No, but you follow a religion of (violent) 'submission' (oppression) that is associated with a great deal of/rise in terrorist atrocities, some of which have been committed against 'our people' in the West/Europe (hence, combined with the wave of sexual predation associated with Muslim men, the rise in Islamophobia)

Spoiler:
    Show

5,100,000 Palestinians were killed since1948
    Source?

Israel out of nowhere decided to take over the Palestinian’s land
    Out of nowhere? Someone needs to brush up on their history..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Battle of Tel Hai and Nebi Musa Riots?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jaffa and Palestine Riots and Massacres?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Arab Revolt?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Civil War in Mandatory Palestine?

Does anyone pay attention that the fact MUSLIMS are being killed too
    Absolutely. Anyone moderately well informed will know that Muslims are, perversely enough, the greatest victims of radical Islam

Islam...a religion that brought peace
    Brought peace to the Muslim world, perhaps, for a time, but not sure where/how it has brought peace other than that (except through violent and bloody conflict and oppression)

I’m sick of seeing hatred comments out there
    I can only imagine. You have our empathy

how people think its ok to insult the religion
    I understand that the majority of Muslims believe that free speech shouldn’t be protected when it offends religious groups but y'all need to understand that in ‘the free world’ we are at liberty to criticise whatever we like – nothing is off limits, including religion. If you don’t like this then you would perhaps be better off living in a more closed society e.g. somewhere in the Muslim world

Have you ever actually met a muslim? Talked to them?
    Yes, I’ve had a number of Muslim friends and colleagues over the years

I’m a muslim and I stand against terrorism. I am a muslim and Istand for peace and love in this world
    Good on you but unfortunately, the Koran, and 75% of your fellow Muslims, support religiously motivated violent acts that constitute terrorism

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.