username1432214
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I just got my statement of entry for exams and I believe they entered me for wrong cash in code (subject code).

7895 Mathematics (MEI): MATHEMATICS (MEI)
7897 Mathematics (MEI): FURTHER MATHS (ADDTNL) (MEI

I was supposed to get ceritfied for Maths + Further Maths but it says (ADDTNL) in Further Maths which I think is Additional Further Maths, can someone please check theirs? Thank you
HapaxOromenon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bealzibub)
I just got my statement of entry for exams and I believe they entered me for wrong cash in code (subject code).

7895 Mathematics (MEI): MATHEMATICS (MEI)
7897 Mathematics (MEI): FURTHER MATHS (ADDTNL) (MEI

I was supposed to get ceritfied for Maths + Further Maths but it says (ADDTNL) in Further Maths which I think is Additional Further Maths, can someone please check theirs? Thank you
Your suspicion is correct: the second one should be 7896 rather than 7897. Tell your exams officer to change it.
username1432214
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by HapaxOromenon)
Your suspicion is correct: the second one should be 7896 rather than 7897. Tell your exams officer to change it.
Thank you for clearing that up.

Another question, if anyone knows

I'm retaking MEI C3, but i've completed coursework already last year and only want to retake the exam, I want to keep the coursework marks from last year. Is that possible or do I have to do the coursework too? My exam entry shows coursework ... what If I just do the exam and not hand in any coursework? will they use my old marks?

HapaxOromenon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It is possible to only retake the exam. Ask your exams officer about this.
(Original post by Bealzibub)
Thank you for clearing that up.

Another question, if anyone knows

I'm retaking MEI C3, but i've completed coursework already last year and only want to retake the exam, I want to keep the coursework marks from last year. Is that possible or do I have to do the coursework too? My exam entry shows coursework ... what If I just do the exam and not hand in any coursework? will they use my old marks?

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.07%
Excited but a bit nervous (131)
45.17%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.41%
I'm really nervous (59)
20.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed