The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Language Students Starting 2016

Hey guys!

My name is Jacob and I will be going going to Newcastle this September to study modern languages. I have been looking everywhere to find other students who'll be joining me there so i thought I'd post a thread here.
I have a huge passion for languages and I am dying to get in touch with some others who feel the same way!
It was an extremely unpopular subject in the school I went to (even the students who did do it didn't want to be there) and by the end, there were onlt 2 people left in my German class.
I am absolutely dying to meet someone who will share a drink (or quite a few :tongue:) with me and chat grammar all night long in 2, 3 or even 4 languages.
Currently i can already speak German, Spanish and Portuguese, an intermediate level of Italian and I've just begun learning Dutch.
I am incredibly nervous about leaving London in September and it would absoliutely make my day if someone were to pop up from the language crew who is in the same shoes as me :smile:
Sincerely hoping to hear from someone soon!
Obrigado, gracias, danke, grazie and thank you !!

Jacob
There are Newcastle language applicants in this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3483375
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending