Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A man walked into the center of the memorial to cover up an Israeli flag that was laid down, he covers it with a Palestinian one so it can't be seen. In full view of everyone, people can be heard saying "no" but nobody stops him.
    A woman wearing a hijab walks into the makeshift shrine and rips up the Israeli flag placed there by someone else in another scene. Both caught on camera.

It reminds of the Hebdo murders, were the shrine to the victims was repeatedly destroyed, of course we only heard about after a fortnight of attacks. I guess the media didn't want to 'incite racial hatred'.
    Name:  328792CF00000578-3508394-Once_again_there_are_many_onlookers_but_nobody_says_or_does_anyt-m-32_1.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  28.5 KB Attachment 515263515265
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I would like to see some sensible response.

ReputationRep:
    A mealy mouthed thread.

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* oh dear, why do that? Why be a ****? This is not going to help Palestine (regardless of intention), and he's definitely not helping fellow Muslims.

Next time they get an overwhelming gush of hormones, they should just ... piss off

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sad but to be expected

wonder if she'll be arrested for hate speech?

ReputationRep:
    @up of course not.
    you need to be white to be arrested for that. white and christian/atheist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    A man walked into the center of the memorial to cover up an Israeli flag that was laid down, he covers it with a Palestinian one so it can't be seen. In full view of everyone, people can be heard saying "no" but nobody stops him.
    [/url]

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well people are afraid to be blown up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    A woman wearing a hijab walks into the makeshift shrine and rips up the Israeli flag placed there by someone else in another scene. Both caught on camera.

It reminds of the Hebdo murders, were the shrine to the victims was repeatedly destroyed, of course we only heard about after a fortnight of attacks. I guess the media didn't want to 'incite racial hatred'.
    Name:  328792CF00000578-3508394-Once_again_there_are_many_onlookers_but_nobody_says_or_does_anyt-m-32_1.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  28.5 KB Attachment 515263515265
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments
    To be frank, there shouldnt be any f***ing flags there.

It wasnt only Israelis or Palestinians that died in the attack.

ReputationRep:
    He should be arrested.

The memorials are sacred.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they believe Mossad did the attacks like 9/11 and Charlie Hebdo.

Do people know one of the survivors said that the masked jihadist had blue eyes when the men we're to believe to be the terrorists all had dark eyes?

What exact proof is there that these men did it anyway? photo ID, left behind.. very strange that masked terrorists would leave photographic ID behind to identity them. They looked highly trained, not stupid.

ReputationRep:
    People using this tragedy as a means to forward their agendas? Gotta love humanity.

ReputationRep:
    Altough I dislike Israel deeply but not the right time or place

(Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Sad but to be expected

Good one :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Sad but to be expected

I do not see the issue here, can you point it out to me?

ReputationRep:
    The woman looks so angry and constipated in the picture

tfw zionism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conspire)
    Maybe they believe Mossad did the attacks like 9/11 and Charlie Hebdo.
    None of those were done by Mossad, nor were they false flags.

Do people know one of the survivors said that the masked jihadist had blue eyes when the men we're to believe to be the terrorists all had dark eyes?
    She said "he had beautiful blue eyes, well, beautiful eyes." She probably associates beautiful eyes with being blue, so the word blue just slipped through as she was stressed.

ReputationRep:
    How can any decent person bring hate into a place of mourning is beyond me.

I hope she gets arrested.

ReputationRep:
    b-b-but they're not real muslims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsenal96123)
    I do not see the issue here, can you point it out to me?
    desecration of a memorial to those recently murdered in a terrorist attack.

(Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    The woman looks so angry and constipated in the picture

tfw zionism

Its because of all that Islamophobia, she's the real victim, but the (Zionist controlled) media ignores her plight

/sarcasm

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.