Turn on thread page Beta

Brussels memorial site desecrated by Muslims watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slipandsquirm)
    It's a shame no one stepped up and stood between her and the flag.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They'd have been done for something, inciting racial hatred for example and arrested on the spot.

ReputationRep:
    Eventually the security situation in Europe will be so bad, there will be no choice but to have checkpoints manned by soldiers and even then buses will be bombed on a weekly basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    Or just binned the "Palestine" flag.
    LOL. You have to rise above the pigs instead of rolling in the mud next to them. Should tell her to place the flag in another part instead.

(Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    They'd have been done for something, inciting racial hatred for example and arrested on the spot.
    I fear you are right. 8 or more people though? I don't think so. They would have gotten away with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Vermin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    Eventually the security situation in Europe will be so bad, there will be no choice but to have checkpoints manned by soldiers and even then buses will be bombed on a weekly basis.
    Places in Europe are like that, France has bee running a state of emergency for quite a while. Soldiers patrol the streets daily. It's costing them 100's of millions in tourism revenue, never mind the cost of having the troops disrupt business or terrorists disrupt business or court costs if they (terrorists) are caught etc. etc.

And this is with a 10% Muslim population.

Civilised countries simply cannot afford to run like this, which why ME countries don't /can't sustain any sort of peace or civility. Short of sitting on top of natural resources that others are want, their only real source of revenue is exploitation of other demographics or one another. Whether it be actual slavery or indenturing their women to something that is essentially slavery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Sad but to be expected

wonder if she'll be arrested for hate speech?
    Who expected this to happen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    Places in Europe are like that, France has bee running a state of emergency for quite a while. Soldiers patrol the streets daily. It's costing them 100's of millions in tourism revenue, never mind the cost of having the troops disrupt business or terrorists disrupt business or court costs if they (terrorists) are caught etc. etc.

And this is with a 10% Muslim population.

Civilised countries simply cannot afford to run like this, which why ME countries don't /can't sustain any sort of peace or civility. Short of sitting on top of natural resources that others are want, their only real source of revenue is exploitation of other demographics or one another. Whether it be actual slavery or indenturing their women to something that is essentially slavery.
    Civilised countries are running with much greater Muslim populations.

Have you actually been to a predominantly Muslim country? And furthermore gone to the local restaurants, markets, etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Who expected this to happen?
    Me.

I expect quite a few disrespectful response from a certain community every time something like this happens

This has become as I say completely normal as it is completely normal in some circles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slipandsquirm)
    It's a shame no one stepped up and stood between her and the flag.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dat would be wayciss.

ReputationRep:
    Can't guarantee I wouldn't have done something rude with his flag, NGL. Instead, stunned, brainwashed sheeple nearby just stand and gorp :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Can't guarantee I wouldn't have done something rude with his flag, NGL. Instead, stunned, brainwashed sheeple nearby just stand and gorp :dontknow:
    Done what?

ReputationRep:
    When the European middle class is destroyed and Brussels is happening weekly, Europe will go fascist, so everyone will suffer.

ReputationRep:
    sensationalist thread is sensationalist

ReputationRep:
    Done what?
    Shoved it somewhere :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Shoved it somewhere :innocent:
    Why? :confused: oh you mean removed it from being on top of the Israeli one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    The woman looks so angry and constipated in the picture

tfw zionism

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Why? :confused:
    He shouldn't be turning a memorial of any kind, let alone one in recognition of a fresh Islamist atrocity, into an opportunity for a pro-Palestinian demonstration, never mind displaying anti-Semitism!

oh you mean removed it from being on top of the Israeli one?
    I mean give it back to him in a forceful way that he may or may not like :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    He shouldn't be turning a memorial of any kind, let alone one in recognition of a fresh Islamist atrocity, into an opportunity for a pro-Palestinian demonstration, never mind displaying anti-Semitism!

I mean give it back to him in a forceful way that he may or may not like :mmm:

Yes it was wrong of both of them to place the Palestinian flag ontop of another flag just for political recognition and to start a problem, but, maybe he was just trying to get some kind of recognition for the terrorism carried out by the terrorist State of Israel -by the same Europeans (Including Germans) against Muslim's everyday. Children playing on beaches in Palestine are being bombed by drones, and before you ask me to submit a source go check the news. The State of Israelis; a terrorist state created for a bunch of European Jews claiming to be 'Isrealies' is doing exactly what these terrorist have done in Brussels- except everybody turns a blind eyes. As a Muslim I don't stand behind Germany or any other European country during crisis, simply because I don't give a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Monkey get off my back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habibananna)
    maybe he was just trying to get some kind of recognition for the terrorism carried out by the terrorist State of Israel
    He can do that elsewhere, and at another time. We are a tolerant people but there is a limit to our tolerance. Human dignity is important

except everybody turns a blind eyes
    No, we don't

As a Muslim I don't stand behind Germany or any other European country during crisis, simply because don't give a ****
    Where are you based?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.