Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best friends having sex with each other. Good or bad? Watch

One of my closet female friends has told me she only has sex with men she doesn't know and care about. She said she wouldn't have sex with me because she actually cares about me, that I'm a nice good looking guy that she would end up falling in love with me.

I have a totally different approach I would rather do it with girls that I know because I can trust them and able to talk as well. You can love someone, have sex with him/her but still be friends in you both comfortable around each other. I've told her that I would do it with her because she's attractive girl, good friend that we can have a laugh with. If we're both single I don't see the harm?

What are your thought on friends have sex? Would you and have you?

ReputationRep:
    I would do it
    Only if i married my best friend
    Issue is i dont have a best friend

But i see where she is coming from
    It might destroy your friendship

ReputationRep:
    Bad, I would imagine...

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't like you.

Think it through.

Why would anyone object to having sex with someone they trust and like deeply? Surely the best relationship is based on deep frendship. Why would she not want to fall in love with you?

ReputationRep:
    Of the two of you, I can't decide whose perspective I hate the most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmic angel)
    Of the two of you, I can't decide whose perspective I hate the most.
    Haha well said *applause*
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    It could be either, that could work out well or it could damage your friendship so it's a risky thing to do all round really.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you're aware of the real potential risk of losing that friendship, then why not?

ReputationRep:
    I'm with you. Good sex is an act of friendship as well as lust. Hope you can talk her round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    One of my closet female friends has told me she only has sex with men she doesn't know and care about. She said she wouldn't have sex with me because she actually cares about me
    Lol, she's trolling you mate

http://www.hercampus.com/sites/defau...riend_Zone.png

well i lost my virginity to my best friend, he and i stayed friends with benefits (or best friends with benefits ) for a while before he went off to uni and we're still super close so i don't see a problem with it
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    She doesnt wnat to sleep with you accept it.
    Sleeping together changes things, it would either be friends with benefits or a relationship. She doesnt want either with you. Find yourself a gf and then you wont have to think about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylas)
    Haha well said *applause*
    Haha thanks. The sheer absence of love in both their relationships tho, is pretty inhuman.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.