The Student Room Group

Best friends having sex with each other. Good or bad?

One of my closet female friends has told me she only has sex with men she doesn't know and care about. She said she wouldn't have sex with me because she actually cares about me, that I'm a nice good looking guy that she would end up falling in love with me.

I have a totally different approach I would rather do it with girls that I know because I can trust them and able to talk as well. You can love someone, have sex with him/her but still be friends in you both comfortable around each other. I've told her that I would do it with her because she's attractive girl, good friend that we can have a laugh with. If we're both single I don't see the harm?

What are your thought on friends have sex? Would you and have you?
I would do it
Only if i married my best friend
Issue is i dont have a best friend :biggrin:

But i see where she is coming from
It might destroy your friendship
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Bad, I would imagine...
Reply 3
She doesn't like you.

Think it through.

Why would anyone object to having sex with someone they trust and like deeply? Surely the best relationship is based on deep frendship. Why would she not want to fall in love with you?
Of the two of you, I can't decide whose perspective I hate the most.
Reply 5
Original post by cosmic angel
Of the two of you, I can't decide whose perspective I hate the most.

Haha well said *applause*
It could be either, that could work out well or it could damage your friendship so it's a risky thing to do all round really.
As long as you're aware of the real potential risk of losing that friendship, then why not?
Reply 8
I'm with you. Good sex is an act of friendship as well as lust. Hope you can talk her round.
Original post by Anonymous
One of my closet female friends has told me she only has sex with men she doesn't know and care about. She said she wouldn't have sex with me because she actually cares about me

Lol, she's trolling you mate

well i lost my virginity to my best friend, he and i stayed friends with benefits (or best friends with benefits :wink:) for a while before he went off to uni and we're still super close so i don't see a problem with it
She doesnt wnat to sleep with you accept it.
Sleeping together changes things, it would either be friends with benefits or a relationship. She doesnt want either with you. Find yourself a gf and then you wont have to think about it.
Original post by xylas
Haha well said *applause*

Haha thanks. The sheer absence of love in both their relationships tho, is pretty inhuman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending